Criminal

October 28, 2017

I woke up then I washed up.i wash princess up the I fed her.then I sat down on the couch and I watch the news.

Reporter:Rapper Drake home was vandalized yesterday .there we two suspect.they slashed ,Air spray,and scratched all of the vehicles. They were caught on cameras.their faces are unidentified because of their ski mask.people call the tip line if you have info.

I picked princess up.and I walked to the guest room where Leah was ,i seem Dez sitting down on the phone.

Leah:hey
Me:hey you two are on the news.
Dez:for the second time?
Me:yeah this time your going to be even more famous because its drake.

I said in sarcasm.

Leah:they couldn't find out anyway.
Me:shoe prints.
Leah:I went to back and burned them.

I heard the door bell.

Me:oh shit.what if.hide in my closet.
Leah:chill were just going to act like we're watching tv in the living room.
me:yeah ok.

I walked to the door.then I opened it.it was Aubrey.

Aubrey:did you do it?
Me:do what?
Aubrey:you know what I'm talking about.
Me:what are you talking about?
Aubrey:you were angry at me and you damage all of my Cars.
Me:I did bad things in my life but damage all you cars really ,If I go down for a crime I did to you I would set that whole mansion on fire with you and your side chick in it.
Aubrey:she's better than you.

I slapped him.

Me:Your so Direspectful when you do me so wrong it's ok because every time something bad happens to me there's always something good afterwards.
Aubrey:yeah ok B-.
Leah:oh hey Aubrey.
Aubrey:hey Leah
Leah:if you ever call my friend out her name or close to it.i will make you life hell.

He walked out the house then to his car.

Leah:let's go to the studio.

She made some beats.i sung some songs.it took two in a half hours.

Leah:in two hours I have a session.so can you drop me off.
Me:ok
Dez:I need to go home too .
Me:ok get ready.

i gave them a outfit to wear then I got me and princess ready.then I went to the kitchen with Princess and fixed me something to eat.then Dez and Leah got Princess then I locked the house up.i drove the girls to their house .then i went to angel house.i knocked on the door.she answered it.

Me:hey
Angel:hey

We walked in the living room.sofia was playing on the floor with her toys.i took Princess coat off then I sat her down on the floor to play with Sofia.

Angel:what's been going on besides Drake?
Me:nothing I'm working a little bit.
Angel:I'm getting married.
Me:what.
Angel:I'm getting married.
Me:I'm so excited.
Angel:i love him he's such a gentlemen.
Me:that's what matter you deserve the best Angel.
Angel:thanks.
Me:Let's get out of this house.
Angel:we washed up I just have to get dressed.
Me:you get ready I'll change Sofia diaper and get her dressed.
Angel:ok

I picked the girls up and I carried them to Sofia room.i sat Princess down near some toys.then I changed Sofia diaper and I put her outfit on.then I carried them back to the living room and we waited on Angel.she finally got dressed and then I put the girls in the car seats.I drove to the baby store.then I carried princess.

I picked some clothes out then I bought some more walking shoes.then I bought princess clothes and I sat down with princess and Sofia.i looked outside the window I seen paparazzi's.Angel bought the clothes she wanted for Sofia.
Then we walked to the restaurant.We sat down then I put princess's in a booster seat.she played with her toy.

Angel:I haven't talked to grace lately.
Me:me either she said she went back down to Puerto Rico to see that dude again.
Angel:let's call her.

I called her phone.

Grace:hello
Me:hey I haven't heard from you.
Grace:sorry i been busy in Puerto Rico with Tojo.
Me:what have you been doing down there?
Grace:surfing,dancing,at little parties.
Me:you been down there for two weeks.
Grace:I know I just love it here.
Me:I wish I was there.
Angel:hey grace.
Grace:I miss you chicas
Angel:we miss you too.
Me:can we call you back were about to eat.
Grace:ok

We ate our food then I paid I carried princess to the car with paparazzi's chasing me.