Birthday week

October 20 2017

Today is my 25 birthday.Im have it at the hottest club in Atlanta.my glam team got me ready.then I put my dress on.
I made sure I looked right then I went down to the limo with Leah and Dez.by that time it was eight thirty.the party started at nine.we pulled up to the club the line wrapped around the whole building.Leah and Dez stepped out then I stepped out I heard everyone scream.i waved at everyone.i went to the VIP section.I sat down and I drunk some wine.then I met some other famous people 2 Chainz , Nicki Minaj, Chris brown, Tyga , Iggy ,Sean ,French Montana , August Alsina, and Trey and a couple of more people.i took pictures with my guest.I danced ,took pictures,drinked me a little something I ate some food.then I talked to nicki.

Me:hey nicki
Nicki:hey girl happy birthday.
Me:thank you.
Nicki:I love the party.
Me:thank you I been planning for months.Im so glad that you came.
Nicki:me too I'm always busy.
Me:when--

Leah:go to the DJ booth.

I went to the DJ booth and gave my birthday speech.

Me:I want to thank y'all for coming to my party I enjoy everyone.i known its like 12:30 I want to keep this party going get the dancers.i went back to VIP.

Me:everybody get to get a dancer.

I got lap dance.then money started falling down from the ceiling.

Iggy:did you do that?
Me:not that I remember..
Leah:no I did.

Then it was time to cut the cake.then everyone left.the limo driver took me back to the
hotel.I washed up the I watched tv.my phone started ringing.

Me:hello
Trey:hey
Me:hey how are you?
Trey:good.what hotel are you in?
Me:I'm at the best hotel in Atlanta.
Trey:floor?
Me:29th floor.
Trey:room number?
Me:2949.
Trey:are you alone?
Me:yes why??
Trey:I'll tell you.
Me:how could you possibly

He hung up.then someone knocked on the door.i opened it.Trey walked in with items.

Trey:here's your birthday gift.
Me:why didn't you give this to me at the party?
Trey:I wanted to see you again before I go to LA.

He handed me a Christian Louboutin bag.it had a roll of money.perfume and some red roses.

Me:thanks
Trey:you welcome.

We stood there in silence.then out of the blue he kissed me.

Me:I don't think this is right.I'm still married and what if me and Drake want to get back together.i don't want to ruin our marriage even if we're not together.
Trey:I respect that.
Me:just friend.
Trey:just friends.

I walked him to the door.

I washed up then I washed my hair.then I got dressed.then I cleaned the room back up.and pack my stuff.then Dez opened the door.

Dez:how was the party?
Me:good.
Dez:I loved it now lets go to Leah room she should be finish by now.
I grabbed my purse.then we walked to the Leah's room.she walked out of the door.We went to the spa.we all got our backs massage.

Leah:your party was the party of the year.
Me:thanks for helping me plan it.
Dez:I met so many people.
Leah:I want to know when are we going to go to Hawaii just us three.
Dez:I would love that.Dri you might have some nieces and nephews.
Leah:you too much.
Dez:what I'm just saying.
Me:I needed this so bad.im dealing with the divorce taking care of Princess ,then I'm trying to finish my last year of Howard.
Dez:wait I didn't know you went back to school.
Me:yeah I felt like I needed to go back.
Dez:what are you there for?
Me:I want to become a doctor.
Dez:I want to become a nurse.
Me:go back to school.
Leah:I need to go I need a real man university.