Puerto Rico

June 31, 2017

I'm in Los Angeles with Aubrey and Princess.Were going to Puerto Rico today with the girls.i still haven't told anyone.Abulita is keeping Princess until we come back.

I got ready then I dropped Princess off at Abulita.then we drove to Leah house.i picked up Grace and Chubbs up.

Then we flew to Puerto Rico .we drove to our resort then we went to the swimming pool and I took a dip in the pool.and I went to get me a drink.i seen Jay.

Me:you finally came .
Jay:yeah
Me:the crew is right over here.

I walked over to Drake.

Me:babe this is jay my friend since elementary.Jay this is Drake.
Drake:Nice to meet you.
Jay:hey Adrianne I'm going to change into my swim suit see y'all in a minute.

I sat down next to Aubrey and I laid my head on his shoulder.

Drake:this is beautiful.
Me:yes it is.

Then I seen Tae walk in.my heart dropped .

He walked closer towards me.

Tae:hey Adrianne.

I just looked at him.trying not to shake nervously.then he walked over to Leah.Grace walked over to me.

grace:the girls are going to the beach do you want to go?
Me:sure.

We walked to the beach.we took some pictures.then we sat down and chilled.

Tee:so tomorrow what do want to do?
Me:spa day.
Leah:I need that.
Grace:ok.

Grace:tee what do you do?
Tee:I host parties and you?
Grace:I'm a model.

We went back to our rooms.i seen Drake at the bar talking to the guys.

Me:hey can you meet me in the room.
Drake:alright in ten.
Me:ok

I kissed him.

I went to the room and I set the candles up.then I got dressed up.then he came in.

Aubrey:Adrianne where are you?
Me:I'm in here.
Aubrey:wow you are beautiful.
Me:come here.

He layed down on the bed with me.

Me:I miss you.
Aubrey:I miss you too.

He pulled me closer.we made out then things happened.woke up next to Aubrey.i check my phone.

Leah:they have a festival in the center of the city.meet ups at 7:00pm in the lobby.

Me:their going to this festival do you want to go?
Drake:no

I texted Leah back and I said no.

I still got freshened up.then I changed into some clothes.

Aubrey:where are you going?
Me:let's go to dinner.
Aubrey:ok

He got ready.then we walked to a restaurant.we ate then we walked around.it was so beautiful the lights the people and the food.then I seen a live music band.i started to dance the i grabbed Aubrey hands.then we walked to the beach there was a couple of people not too many.

Me:it's me and you time.
Aubrey:yes it is.

He picked me up and spin me.

me:I love you.
Aubrey:I love you more.you can tell me anything.
Me:I know.
Aubrey:tell me about your friends.
Me:you know about Leah.Jay been my bestfriend since elementary he made the bullies leave me alone.he went to a different high school but I still talked to him.i don't ever really see him because he works all the time.tee well she a party animal and we met here in senior year of high school.then Tay we met him 10th grade he was cool then me and Rico and Tay was out in the streets.even though Rico died and I got out.he always seem to stay in.