Around the world

may 2015

Im started my 1 year break the U.S. i went to Las Vegas ,Atlanta,new York,Miami,Texas ,Toronto,Vancouver,Chicago,Trinidad . with Grace,Angel,Alissa,and my assistant Jewels and sercutity.eric is playing basket ball.we just landed in Michigan .
Me:home sweet home.

First we went to the Marriott hotel so i could freshen up.
We drove to my old school DSA because I was going to surprise the kids and perform and things like that.

I walked in went to the office then I went into the vocal class.

Me:hello.
Class:hello
Me:well I'm going to teach the class today?don't be afraid to say anything.
Student:oh my gosh your Adrianne.

Chit chatter...

Me:well I want to get to know each other ..

We got to know each other then we sung songs together and practice notes.then I went to the gym where everybody meet.i sung few of my songs then met the students and talked to them.then relaxed and ate then I catch a flight to Australia .

June 1, 2015

I been in Australia for 2 in a half weeks.i love it here especially being here with my family.Eric is on his way here.he's on break.i really want to live in Australia now it's so beautiful here .

I open my eye.as I look at the view of the ocean .i looked at my phone I seen a text "Eric"

I called him.

Me:hey
Eric:hey I'm here in Australia Im going through clearance.
Me:well I'll be on my way in 10 minutes.

I got ready then I picked Eric up.

Me:hey I miss you so much.
Eric:hey I miss you too.how Australia to you?
Me:good ,the weather is excellent ,beaches are perfect.
Eric:well let's get to explore things.
Me:ok well let's catch up at home.

I drove home then Eric unpacked.

Eric:how are you ?
Me:I'm with you so Im good.
Eric:I love you.
Me:I love you too.

Eric picked me up.and kissed him and you know what happened after that...

I woke up put my robe on then i I walked to the balcony.i looked at the sun go down.eric wrapped his arms around me.

Me:you can be whoever you want even yourself.i feel like I'm noticing another side of myself a sexier side.
Eric:I notice it too.
Me:your the only man that pays attention to me and my looks and personality.
Eric:because I truly love you.
Me:I love you.
Eric:what's wrong time?
Me:If you love me marry me.
Eric:ok I will in a little while.even though your my wife already.
Me:I want a ring and wedding.
Eric:ok

I went back in and got ready.

Grace:hey Eric & Adrianne.somebody explored different continents.
Me:none of your business.
Grace:ok ok.
Me:well were going to go to the beach.
Grace:ok
Me:where's Angel?
Grace:out with dad and Abulita.

Eric:do you want to go with us to eat and walk on the beach.
Grace:sure.
Me:go get ready.

We waited then I drove to the beach we talked while walking on the beach.then we ate.i took a picture of us and posted it "family".