The baby shower

2 months later...

8 months in L.A. For the baby shower.i had to make sure everything was properly set.so there for I'm up at six o'clock am.

Me and aubrey got ready then I checked on how the setting were .i talked to the people dealing with the cars.

Me:I want everyone to be responsible no scratches on any cars.when people start coming give them a number when they leave they give you the number back don't get any body car confuse with another car.
Alonzo:ok
Me:alright

I checked out the pool it was cove with pink gold white balloons and it say "baby girl".

I checked on the food.then I looked at the decor of the house.everything was nice.i checked up on some other things.

I walked back my room.then I look at the invitation

"Adrianne & Drake"

Invites you to the baby shower of Princess.Saturday on December 3rd 2016 at 1:00pm at 25374 prado de la Felicidad calabasas ca 91302.
No cameras
No children
Rules are strictly enforced.

I looked at the time 7:08am.

Aubrey:you can relax take a nap for an hour or two .your hairdresser will be here by ten.

Me:ok did you set up.your man cave.
Aubrey:yes

Me:let me check up on everybody.

I walked to angel room.

She was laying down watching tv.

Me:goodmorning
Angel:goodmorning Adrianne.
Me:how your day going?
Angel:good how my niece ?
Me:good and my little niece.
Angel:kicking me.

I felt her tummy.

Me:so when am I going to meet your boyfriend.
Angel:today maybe.
Me:ok I just wanted to check up on you?
Angel:I'm fine ,you need any help.
Me:no I'm checking up on everyone.

I checked on Grace, Abulita.then I went to take a nap.then I woke up re wash up.then I got my hair done then I got dress.i walked to the front of the house.

My first guest was Kim,Kourtney,Khloe, Kardashian and Kanye then Nicki,Sia,Sean,Leah,Lil Wayne, Tyga Blac Chyna,then some more family and friends.(chubbs, Ryan, Obobrien,Noel,40 and Ms.Graham,Grace,Angel,Abulita, and Dad were already here)

we played a game where we had to swapped a gifts like (purses,boxes)then we played a game where you had to take the safety pins out of the box of rice with blind folds(you can't tell a difference between the two)then write down what you seen in the bag.

I walked into Aubrey man cave.

Me:it's time for lunch.
Drake:alright.

Leah:this menu is crazy.fried chicken,bake chicken,mash potatoes,salad,string beans,sweet potatoes,Mac and cheese and some more food.

Me:well everyone it's time to eat.but before we do don't pile you plate up I have all types of food.don't be afraid to get seconds.

Drake got me a plate.

Dad:you did fantastic so far.
Me:thank you.

I finish eating.we took pictures.i opened up my gifts I got Gucci bibs and blankets,fendi baby carrier that you carry in your back,baby rattles,gold photo book,Christian louboutins ,gucci,dolce Gabana,chanel coat,baby shoes,stroller baby carrier,diaper changing station,Chanel diaper bag.

Me:wow I'm totally out done I'm so happy that everyone came here to celebrate that we're having a baby girl.did everyone eat good?

Everyone shook their heads yes.

Me:everyone is leaving her with a cake .if you want some more good to take home feel free to.

Drake:thank y'all for coming out to celebrate the baby arrival.

Everyone left. people cleaned up.

Me:we did a good job such for a baby shower.
Drake:yeah.
Me:well I'm thinking we should move.
Drake:would you say that?
Me:well this is a 8 bedroom house we should just buy a small for us.
Drake:yeah.i guess you right about it.because it would be wrong to kick someone out because that wouldn't be right.
Me:yeah that what I'm saying.
Drake:well I'll look at what we find.
Me:ok

Angel walked up to us.

Angel:well he's here come inside.

I seen a man sitting down on the couch.

Angel:Adrianne & Drake meet Jacob ,Jacob meet Adrianne and Drake.
Jacob:hello Adrianne & Drake I'm big fan of both of you.
Drake:thanks.
Me:what do you do?
Jacob:I own all of the Crowne Hotels in Los Angeles.
Me:when did you guys meet?
Jacob:throught a mutual friend.we just talked.
Me:how old are you?
Jacob:I'm thirty three
Me:where are you from?
Jacob:I'm actually from Australia.i moved here and I now own the hotels but go to Australia a lot.
Me:that explains why you go to Sydney all the time.
angel:well let's meet my dad.
Jacob:nice to meet you.
Me & Aubrey:nice to meet you too.
We walked into the empty room now filled with the baby things.

Me:Christian Louboutin ,fendi, Gucci,Tiffany company,Chanel sent us a lot of stuff for princess to wear.they gave us money too.including a diamond rattle and pacifier.
Drake:are you serious ?
Me:yeah so sweet.

I post a picture of me and Drake."thank you everyone for attending Princess baby shower it meant the world"

Drake wrapped me In his arms and rubbed my stomach.

Drake:my girls.
Me:our boy.
Drake:I'm going to treat you out with shopping then to the movies.were going to go with my mom if that's ok.OvO crew are going to come with us.
Me:that's totally fine.oh and for the baby bed its going to be gold .
Drake:it's your idea about princess room.maybe theme it as a castle.
Me:perfect.well when we buy the house I'll decorate her room like that.
Drake:I'll download the app.
Me:ok

We sat down then we looked at the houses.

Me:I like that house it's in Calabasas and it's private a lot of backyard and a indoor pool,.its four bedroom.arcade ,office ,spa,and it has a huge closet so I don't have to takeover yours.
Drake:ok well save it and ask to see it.i see a six bedroom seven it has an pool,5 car garage.
Me:let's schedule appointments for both of them .
Drake:alright.

Me:I'm so big and beautiful.
Drake:I like her like that.

We walked in our bed room.i laid down on the couch.drake sat in the lazy boy chair across from me.

Drake:princess is due in January?
Me:I know what if she was born on the same Day.i mean I shes due on January 15.
Drake:it so weird.but cool.you want something to drink?
Me:sure.can you get it.i can't get up.

He started laughing

Me:are you recording me.
Drake:yeah

I started laughing.

Me:when I get up I'm going to get you.
Drake:now I'm not going to help you?
Me:please...
Drake:I'm just playing.

He help me up i sat up.he showed me the video.

Me:that's funny.
Drake:can I ask you something ?
Me:yes
Drake:describe me in three words?
Me:handsome intelligent warm heart.
Drake:that good because I describe you as an beautiful,humble,Talented.
Me:I like that.
Drake:I do too.

I got ready for bed.and I feel asleep.