The wedding

May 1 2016

It's my wedding day.I'm getting ready.i took some selfies."never imagine being in this moment right".i prayed.Abulita help me with my dress.i walked to the entry.i watched everyone go down the ailse.then my dad held my hand all the way down.

Dad:I love you.
Me:I love you too.

The priest said everything.i was crying in joy.then we kissed for 30 seconds.

Aubrey:I love you.
Me:love you too.

Aubrey:my beautiful queen.
Me:my handsome king.

I went to change in my evening gown which Is more looser longer and some white special made Christian Louboutin sneaker so I dance.

I danced with my dad.then I danced with drake .i started singing along with the song I will always love you.

We ate .then we danced to started from the bottom in a soul train line.

Me:i know its not time to go but I want to thank every single one of you for coming to our wedding it means the world to me.i hope everyone enjoyed themselves,ate really well,socialize,you beautiful people have made the best day of my life perfect.thank you.

Everyone started tapping.i kissed Drake again.

photographers took pictures with the bride & bride mates,groom,and groomsmen.
On the beach.

Drake:this day couldn't get any better than this.

We walked back to the big tent.

It was a big cake it was made out the letters Mr. & Mrs.Graham We cut the cake.i put some is icing on his lip.

Drake:everyone that is 21 and over.Is leaving with an champagne bottle from me and beautiful Adrianne.
Me:for the kids their leaving treats and big goody bags.

we catched a flight to Cancun.