MI

February 15, 2017

Im in Michigan.i went to my organization then I'm going to great skates to surprise some fans.

I got out of the truck.i walked in the inside with all my best friends (Leah,Teyanna,Donté,Jalen)those were my best friends since middle school.we did everything together.i put my things up then i went to the do or and greeted everyone.

Then everyone skated.i let the little kids skate since the big kids knock the little kids down.i taught a little girl name Candace how to skate.then we skated my crew was doing like we did all the way back and high school we were skating our. Butts off.we had competing with a younger crew.

I went to the DJ. "Everything's on me tonight y'all go and get something from the snack bar.

I went to the party room.

Teyanna:that reminded me so much of high school.
Me:I still got my skates.
Leah:I remember when we were like one day were going to be famous.
Donte:we just missing Rico
Me:I miss him.
Jalen:of course you do that was your everything.
Me:I'm about to and get some pizza.

I skated to the snack bar.

Me:everybody good, pizza good.
everybody:yeah

It's 12:00am I just left great skates in downtown at the Marriott.i washed up put my pajamas on.then I called Erin.

Me:hey Erin
Erin:hello Adrianne
Me:is she up?
Erin:yes she is.
Me:can you bring her to me?
Erin:but you have a interview at 8 in the morning with wwjlb.
me:you been taking care of he all night let me get her.
Erin:ok

She brung her to my room.

I held her she held my index finger and went to sleep.then fell asleep.

February 16, 2017.

I woke up to princess crying I changed her diaper.then I washed her up.by that time it was 7:00.i put her in her own little bed then I washed up.then I did my hair.i looked in the mirror.i checked my email I got one from Vh1
"Hello Adrianne we would love to film a movie about your life.we would love to meet you in New York.on February 20, 2017

Me:princess mommy has her movie coming out.

I gave her back to Erin.then I drove to the radio station.

Eddie:wwjlb we have detroit's one and only Adrianne.
Me:hey Eddie how are you?
Eddie:I'm great and you?
Me:I'm am good Im so excited to be back home.
Eddie:we planned this interview a long time ago and things happened over the past few months.
Me:yes it has.
Eddie:well last month you had your first daughter so how is it being a new mom.
Me:I love it.shes a good baby.
Eddie:is the world going to see her sometime soon?
Me:no hopefully not.i don't want my baby face on a magazine or website especially not now shes a newborn.
Eddie:are you making any new hits right now?
Me:no not right now I'm just going to relax this year and focus on Princess.but next year is my year.
Eddie:ohhh.so give us a little idea of what in store for next year?
Me:all I can say is next year is my year and only my year.
Eddie:I can't wait to see.
Eddie:are you doing charity work in Detroit?
Me:definitely I was taught if you have money give it back to the community.i have my own organization called Angelz I help girls that have been abuse,neglected find their selfs .we talk to each other and we also do projects in Detroit like talk to schools and once every year we go somewhere around the world to explore places.and in the summer time me and big Sean give away school supplies.also I also help build houses for families.i love doing charity work.
Eddie:are you doing any movies?
Me:not at this very moment.but I'm hoping too.
Eddie:I don't think anyone know but I remember when you were a teenager.you ask if you knew an Adrianne
Haughton everyone said yes.
Me:yes everyone knows me especially Detroit because Im cool and fun person to be around and I sung at places and threw some good parties.and I hung around with everybody.
Eddie:you were Michigan famous before you became famous to the world.
Me:yes Im not only famous in Detroit lot of people know me from grosse pointe ,Southfield, Farmington hills southwest Detroit,Auburn hills.
Eddie:a lot of people didn't know that.
Me;well now you know.
Eddie:did you know your the first Grammy nominated,most successful woman In r&b woman from Detroit to ever get interview.
Me:awh thanks for the nice title but y'all family so anything for y'all.
Eddie:thanks for coming Adrianne.
Me:anytime thanks.

I talked with Eddie and then I got princess.

Me:Erin do you want to go to breakfast with my and a friend?
Erin:no
Me:I'll wait for you.
Erin:no I'm tired.
Me:I'll bring you some food back pancakes bacon eggs.
Erin:yes

I drove to original pancake house to meet my friend Kate Ford.

Kate:hey Adrianne.
Me:hey girl.
Kate:is this the baby?
Me:yes
Kate:she is gorgeous.whats her name?
Me:Aaliyah
Me:what's been up with you?
Kate:good I'm still school to become a doctor.and you?
Me:I'm good.
Kate:I miss high school days.
Me:I know I didn't go to grosse pointe north but everybody knew me.
Kate:yeah at the parties and tha one time you kissed that girl what was her name Penelope on the truth or dare game everybody took a picture.
Me:I remember that but I got 50 dollars.
Kate:that party was the best.
Me:send me that picture.
Kate:alright.look at my girl all out in Los Angeles and New York.
Me:yeah mostly in LosAngeles. You can come visit.
Kate:ok.
Me:how's your family?
Kate:good

My phone started ringing.

Me:excuse me.

Grace:hey
Me:hey what's up?
Grace:abulita is just now telling us she's Puerto Rican and that she move to Mexico and met grandpa.so we're Mexican and Puerto Rican.
Me:lawd I think I'm sexy now.
Grace:I know right.
Me:I'll call you later I'm in the middle of breakfast now.
Grace:ok

Me:I learned that I'm Puerto Rican and Mexican.
Kate:cool

We ate then I drove to her house.i fed princess.

Kate:here is some of the pictures.

I took a picture of it.

Me:I was wild.
Kate:but we were cool people.
Me:I have a plane to catch in two hours I enjoyed coming to visit you.
Kate:thank you.and Aaliyah is so cute.

I went to the hotel and pack everything back up.