The start

August 26, 2013

I got up the next morning and did my routine.then I went to an interview .

Lisa:hello we're here with Aaliyah's daughter.
Me:hello Lisa.
Lisa:ok first subject lets talk about VMA's .
Me:oh boy.
Lisa:ok before you performed they had a video of Aaliyah playing with you .
Me:yes my nana gave it to me.
Lisa:when you performing one of her songs one in a million.you went out in the crowd.

I laughed

Me:yes
Lisa:you said "your smile your style is so fly " you pointed at Drake and Rihanna why did you do that?

Me:well when I'm singing I'm not nervous i sing freely.i love Rihanna style .Drake smile is beautiful .
Lisa:how did it feel to sit next to Drake?
Me:well that was my best friend seat.and she thought it would be funny .but I was nervous on one side of my body and the other one I wanted to kill my best friend.

Lisa laughed

Lisa:you took a picture with him and his friend?
Me:yes I wanted to take a picture with both of them.drake asked "did I know him" .i was like "not personally but from obtobers very own" .he said "you rep OvO."
I told him I see everybody wearing his shirts.and I have a shirt.
Lisa:do you wear it in public?
Me:no well it's a story.
Lisa:we have time.
Me:well it's more of a indoor shirt it's the hoodie .i like wearing boy clothes because its comfy and it's big on me.well i wear my underclothes then i put the hoodie on and that then I clean up.its kind of funny because I couldn't tell him that that would be weird .now that I think about it I'm saying it in millions o people radio.

Lisa:ok well we want to show you something .
Me:ok

It was a video back in 2008.with me and Leah

Leah:you know who's sexy that's a celebrity ?
Me:who
Leah:trey songz.
Me:Aubrey Drake graham is way better.plus he's a Canadian .
Leah:you have a point.

End of video.

Me:well back then I was in love with him I'm still am.
Lisa:what was your favorite song?
Me:well it came out in 2007 this b***h is crazy.
Lisa:wow
Me:yeah
Lisa:so your the youngest female billionaire ?
Me:yes all my business are successful .
Lisa:so are you going to get marry ?
Me:not looking for marrige at all.
Lisa:so how old are you?
Me:I can't tell if you find that out on your own ok .
Lisa:your now a Victoria secret model?
Me:yes I'm not a full time business woman anymore .I'm more into Victoria secret and singing.
Lisa:have you had relationships ?
Me:no I'm more focus on my careers.than love.
Lisa:so tell us about your album coming out?
Me:well I'm dropping out songs .their on the radio you just didn't know my song is called free.and I'm doing a song and a video with trey songz.
Lisa:oh that sounds interesting .
Me:it is .
Lisa:what can we expect?
Me:in about a year my career will go off.also I'm set to win 10 Grammies ,I really want to earn a moon man,5 nominee,3 bet awards, .i won't stop until I get to that or higher.
Lisa:wow
Me:yes I have expectations.
Lisa:as Aaliyah daughter do you think you can come into the industry easy ?
Me:well I got a little boost but it's kind of only me and my best friend Leah shes a music producer and a DJ .and she helps me.
Lisa:how about kids?
Me:Way Far from that none coming out at this end.
Lisa:how about your childhood ?
Me:well it was good I was terrified with airplanes like if there was one in the sky I would think It's my mom.it scares me still that's why I have a private jet and I always make them check before we fly off.but I lived a normal life and I want to thank my mom for that.
Lisa:well that's all the questions we have its nice to interview you .Aadrienne.
Me:you too.

I walked to a restaurant near I was being chased by a small group of paparazzi's .

I ordered some food.then I went back home.