Benefits

A/N: A little pre-thanksgiving smut, a longer/more substantial chapter will be up soon

Damon POV:

These past few days have been stressful, I feel like I'm a circus performer trying to keep 8 plates constantly spinning. I really have never appreciated a deep sleep more. Speaking of which I thought I was in the middle of a dead sleep so why is my consciousness coming back to me?

I don't have to wonder about it too much longer as I feel warm wet heat encircle my cock, oh fuuuck that feels good.

I open my eyes and look down to see a lump under the sheets, I raise them enough to see Nyssa has my cock in her mouth and seems very pleased to give him her undivided attention.

The image is sexy as fuck. She's on her knees, panties on but top off sucking on me like a damn candy cane... well minus the hook.

"Good morning," I say startling her,

She looks a little guilty at being caught, which is kind of adorable.

"Sorry did I wake you?"

"I'll live, please carry on," I tell her and she happily does.

I fling the sheets off us not wanting anything to obstruct my view.

She sucks me in hard and deep before coming back up, "what do you like?" she asks eager to please me, and fuck if it doesn't make me harder than I already am.

"You want to please me?" I ask.

She nods biting her lip.

"Take me as far back as you can, and then pull on my balls a little."

She smiles happy with the tip before bending over me again.

She's really going for it now her cute ass up in the air over her bobbing head.

I wish my arms were longer and I could grab both her cheeks as she goes down on me.

I feel myself hitting the back of her throat now and she tries to take me down further and then she gives my nuts a tug and feel it move from my groin to my stomach.

"Again," I tell her my voice sounding desperate as I get closer to my release.

She takes me as far back as she can again and this time I hold her head down, she panics for a second before deciding to go with it and wraps her hands under my legs grabbing my ass as she tries to inhale me cock first.

She moves one hand away back down to my groin and tugs hard on my balls again and I am so fucking close I let her come back up for air before pushing her head down on me again setting a quick rhythm as I erupt into her mouth.

Collapsing back it takes me a second to catch my breath, "well that was a hell of a way to wake up."

I feel her drape herself over me, her naked breasts pressed hard under her weight against my chest as she wiggles on top of me.

She is trying to reach down and remove her panties with one hand. I stop her bringing both her arms around my neck before I rip her panties off. My hands are quickly back on her ass holding firm and bringing her soppingly wet center to glide over my now deflated cock, although I'm sure he won't be down for too much longer. God bless vampire recovery time.

"Really loving this friends with benefits thing we having going," I tell her as I kiss her lips before moving down to her neck finding just the right spot to drive her crazy.

"Oh god, me too," she says and I smirk having clearly found it bingo.

Finally, that was a long minute and a half to wait before being ready to go again.

Hard again I flip us over bringing one of her legs over my shoulder opening her wide beneath me.

I look down at her, her lips swollen, hair a mess, and eyes hooded in desire... fuck she looks incredible.

I dive down engaging in a searing kiss I swear I can feel all the way down to my toes.

"Damon," she says in a needy and breathy voice... nothing has ever sounded better to me.

I lean back a bit and line myself up with her opening, watching her face as I slowly sink into her, each second pressing more of myself on top of her bending her leg further back as I go so I can be as deep as possible.

I finally bottom out and it feels fucking amazing.

Her legs are starting to shake under the strain but I know it'll be worth it.

I start to move, slowly and purposeful, bringing myself back into her limit over and over again.

I move her trembling leg to the side and bring the other one up to match holding both her knees to the bed really pounding into her now. I watch mesmerized as the force of my movements causes her breasts to bounce together, sometimes one hitting the other.

"Damon," there's that voice again.

Knowing she must be getting close I change my angle slightly, hovering further over her. I don't have as clear a view to her delicious breasts but I know I'm giving her the friction her clit is craving.

"Oh fuuck, oh fuck, Damon! Oh God don't stop!"

She hits her peak and her mouth opens wide, for a second I panic before using my vampire hearing to listen and thankfully we are alone in the house, I really need to check in with blondie to see where she is with that book.

I shake my head to get Caroline out of it and go back to trying to prolong the orgasm for Nyssa making it her best one yet.