The Aftermath

After thanking Damon and Caroline for coming for her Nyssa looked down to Elijah, "I thought Katherine said he couldn't be killed," she said thinking out loud.

"Well, he looks pretty dead to me," Damon responds.

Nyssa shakes her head, "we shouldn't risk it, let's take him and Katherine put them somewhere safe until we figure out what to do."

They put Elijah in the trunk keeping the stake in his heart and Katherine in the back seat periodically breaking her neck on the 3-hour drive back to Mystic Falls.

They called Bonnie on their way and had her make sure the tomb under Fell's Church would hold them.

After depositing Elijah and Katherine at their new lodgings Caroline went home and Nyssa and Damon headed back to the Boarding House.

In his room the two were getting undressed and he looked over at her, studying her a bit before speaking.

"You know I was a little turned on hearing you speak to the suit earlier."

"What do mean?" Nyssa asks turning around to look at him.

He undoes his pants and smirks to himself a bit, "it just reminded me of our first meeting, you were so rude and surly."

Nyssa smiles at him remembering back to that night as well as she sits on the bed to remove her torn tights from the Masquerade party now more than 10 hours passed. 

"I wasn't rude I was just caught off guard a bit by you," she tells him.

"You were? I came here to terrorize this town and instead stumbled upon a hot deranged girl smashing her hand against a rock, talk about caught off guard," he says now fully naked moving towards her.

"I wasn't hot back then," she corrects him as he kneels in front of her reaching around to undo her bra.

"I see you don't dispute the deranged description, and yes you were. Granted I'm not complaining about the bigger boobs but you were beautiful before all this," he tells her sincerely and she smiles sweetly at him appreciating the compliment.

She leans forward and kisses him before pulling away and caressing his face, "as much as I missed you, and I really did, I feel gross right now, I think I need a shower."

He smiles up at her not bothered by the request, "I think we can arrange that."

He places her arms around his neck nuzzling in close to her kissing her neck before wrapping her legs around his back and standing up with her moving them into the bathroom.

He sets her down on the vanity before going into the shower and getting the temperature right.

She watches him appreciatively as he walks back to her a little damp from testing the water wearing nothing but a smile.

As soon as he is close she catches him with her legs locking them behind him trapping him to her.

She runs her nose up his neck before letting her tongue peek out once arriving at his chin.

She raises up her arms and tilts his head down pulling him into a deep kiss which he melts into letting out a moan that vibrates in her core.

He starts to take control of this kiss biting her bottom lip lightly before moving his hands to her waist before lifting her up and walking back into the shower with her.

As soon as she's under the water he opens his eyes and watches the beads of water travel down her body before his head shoots forward trying to catch the drops on her breasts.

As soon as his tongue touches one of her nipples she moves her hands off his shoulders and holds his head there for seconds, loving the feel of his warm mouth on her.

Just as things are starting to heat up he suddenly drops her zooming out of the shower but is back quicking holding up a condom, "sorry can't wait," he tells her and she smiles at him.

"Good," she says before jumping back into his arms her legs around him.

He forces them against the wall leaning away from her briefly to tear open the condom before his lips automatically sought out hers again.

He loved feeling connected to her as if each part of them had been meant to meet and join. Their lips, their hands, their whole bodies.

He sunk into her savoring her heat wrapped around him before he started to move.

When he found her phone smashed the other night... he hadn't felt fear like that in a very long time, he didn't like it. He wanted to go out to the tomb now, remove the stake from Elijah just to plunge it straight back into his heart again.

"Damon," he heard her breathy cries bringing him back to the present as he refocused on his girl.

"Yes," he responded quickening his movements.

She raised herself up a little higher before coming down hard on him, "fuck yes," he cried out at the unexpected maneuver. 

 He pulled them away from the wall and she managed to do it again.

He moved his arms under her legs and placed his hands on her waist to control her descent a bit better.

The sensations quickly brought him to his knees as the two moved together like never before both finding their peaks right after the other before collapsing on the shower floor to catch their breaths. 

Afterward, Nyssa made a genuine effort to shower and freshen up before joining Damon in bed.

She got under the covers and snuggled into him finding that spot where her head fit perfectly under his.

"Are you alright?" she asks.

"Hmm?"

"About Elena potentially being pregnant."

Damon opens his eyes not having expected that question and thought about it. 

"Yeah, a baby right now would be too much, plus this will give us some practice so we don't screw up when in 180 so years its us. We can learn from all Stefan and Elena's mistakes."

Nyssa smiled relieved Damon seemed to be past his bit of baby fever for the moment.

In the Tomb

Katherine came to first her neck sore and her surroundings dark before her eyes adjusted enough to realize where she was, "no."

She started to panic trying to find the opening before she tripped over something on the ground. She moved closer to the form to see Elijah there lying in the dirt the stake still in his chest.

"Oh hell no."