Lemon-aid

a/n: just some filler smut because it's been awhile

3rd Person POV:

Damon was enjoying a long shower, he had his head down as the water pressure beat away at his neck. It had been a lot the past few days. Elijah had texted sending a warning about Klaus and their sister going back to Mystic Falls to search out Stefan.

flashback:

"What?" Elena said starting to panic.

"It'll be fine, you guys can just stay hidden right? I mean none of us know where you live," Caroline suggested.

"It's not that simple," Damon had to point out.

"What do you mean?" Stefan asked his brother.

"I mean if it looks like we are hiding you they are going to want to know why. And if they find out why then game over," Damon says spelling it out for everyone.

"I don't get it, why does Klaus and Elijah's sister want to see Stefan anyway? Do you know her?" Elena asks.

Stefan winces a little, he hadn't told anyone but after he came back human the compulsion Klaus had put on him lifted. It wasn't so straightforward tho, now that he was no longer a vampire he had a normal human memory, and having over 150 years to remember all at once hadn't been easy. He took to writing things down as they came to him and that had helped some but it still was hard to keep events straight in his head.

"We may have had a fling when my humanity was off some time in the 20's," he finally admits.

"What? You knew about the originals, you dated one and you never said anything?" Elena asks getting very upset.

"I'm sorry but Klaus compelled the memories away and when I died and came back I had all these thoughts bombarding me at once it was hard to sort through them all," Stefan says in a very weak defense of himself.

Everyone is silent for a moment until Damon cries out "fuck!" kicking a nearby chair before turning back to Stefan, "we're going to have to turn you back."

"What?" Elena and Stefan ask horrified.

"Damon, what are you talking about?" Nyssa asks.

"We can't hide Stefan without making it look like we are hiding him for a reason and if they suspect a reason they won't leave it alone I know I wouldn't especially if I had been romantically linked to the person in hiding. Which means they have to see Stefan and they can't see him human or else Nyssa will be in unimaginable danger."

Everyone looks at Stefan who is still shaking his head refusing to accept the situation.

Elena rubs his arm trying to soothe him, "we can just turn you back after they leave, right?" she says looking to Nyssa.

"Of course," her sister quickly agrees.

"I don't want you anywhere near me if... when this happens," Stefan tells Elena who takes a step back hurt by his words.

"Please, I don't trust myself as a vampire, If I ever hurt you or the baby... just please promise me you won't invite me into our place, that you'll protect yourself."

Elena eventually nods knowing she has to put their child first.

"Thank you," Stefan says exhaling a bit.

Caroline had been the one to turn Stefan back into a vampire, the boys thought it might be weird to have Damon do it and plus Caroline wanted the experience, having never turned anyone before.

End of Flashback:

Coming back to the present Damon feels the water starting to turn cold and switches off the handle.

He pats himself dry and leaves the bathroom walking into his bedroom he sees Nyssa asleep in his bed in just her underwear.

Wanting to escape all the thoughts in his head he strides over to her and gently opens her legs before kneeling down and bringing his whole face to her sex trying to inhale her essence into his body.

His hands reach under her grabbing her ass and forcing her pussy even more into his face.

She starts to stir a bit waking up as he opens his mouth biting the front of her panties and dragging them down her legs.

Not waiting for her to fully come to Damon races back to her center lapping her up.

"hmm," he hears her start to moan now even closer to waking.

Her hips start moving against him as he devours her.

"oh god," she says now fully awake.

Damon smirks his lips still on her, savoring her taste, her smell, her wetness... getting a thrill at knowing he's the only one who has ever seen her like this, been with her this intimately.

He brings one of his hands forward and starts teasing her clit, causing her to immediately reach down and grab Damon by his hair as he continues his delicious torture.

"shit, oh god, you're going to have to stop soon," she warns him.

"never," he says with a growl ignoring her warning.

"Seriously Damon, oh! oh! fuck! You have to stop!"

One of the only things he hated about being with her was their foreplay was always cut way too short. He wanted to be able to worship her for fucking hours but he couldn't without risking death, it sucked... no pun intended.

Finally admitting to himself he's taken it far enough as he watches her struggling not to cum he quickly abandons her to grab a condom and races back over to the bed he climbs over her staring into her hooded eyes that look drunk with lust.

He brings himself down laying on top of her he kisses her deeply trying to communicate just how much he desires her.

She moves her legs around him still moving her hips, she spreads her wetness over his dick causing him to suck in air almost pained by how hard it's making his cock.

"Fuck you're amazing," he tells her.

He brings the condom up to his lips and tears it open quickly flopping down next to her to put the condom on.

She's too impatient to wait for him to come back over to her and instead climbs on top of him and starts riding him.

She cums almost immediately but Damon isn't anywhere near done and immediately flips them over.

He moves her hands over her head and holds them down against the bed as he moves inside her.

Looking down at her beneath him he sees she still has her bra on, he lets his vampire face come out and leans down tearing through the lace easily exposing her flesh.

Nyssa starts struggling beneath him desperate to be able to reach out and touch him but her efforts just turn Damon on more and he starts thrusting harder getting closer to his own peak.

"Fuck," he cries out as he tries to take his mind elsewhere wanting it to last longer.

"Stay with me," she tells him and he opens his eyes to look at her diving down for another deep passionate kiss.

He buries his head in her neck as his movements start to get more and more frantic.

She bites his ears and she holds him close to her whispering, "give it to me, I want it, please daddy,"

"Oh Fuuuuuck!" Damon cries out as he cums.

After catching his breath he gives her an annoyed look,

"what?" she asks playing innocent.

"I'm going to get you back for that next round,"

"Looking forward to it," she tells him with a wink.