Favor

3rd Person POV:

Klaus leaves and Nyssa turns to Damon, "do I have something to worry about with you two?"

Damon rolls his eyes, "please even if I was going to swing that way for a night I wouldn't do it without you there to watch," he says her throwing her a wink.

Nyssa smirks actually not too bothered with the idea, as long as it was with someone who wasn't a danger to her sister.

"So what are you thinking?" Damon asks referring to who would have taken the Mikaelson siblings, "Marcel?"

However Nyssa's mind is still on the other thing, "wouldn't say no to that," she comments letting her head go to a very steamy place.

"No to wha-" he realizes her mistake and snaps his fingers in front of her face so she hits pause on her dirty daydreams for a minute.

"Sorry what were you saying?" she asks shaking her head a bit.

"Is Marcel who you think has the other Mikaelsons?" He asks again.

Nyssa nods, "It has to be, right?"

Damon shrugs, "Maybe, but if it is do you think he's really just gonna tell us if we call up and ask?"

He makes a good point and Nyssa thinks longer about what to say when they make contact with Marcel.

"What if we don't let on we know or suspect we just ask for a favor?"

"What kind of favor?" Damon asks.

"The werewolf kind," she proposes.

"And what you think if he goes out of his way to help us that means he likely did take Klaus' siblings?"

Nyssa shrugs, "either way it's worth asking. Cause while I love my sister I don't know if I'd be able to hand over Tyler like that."

Damon nods, "fine you call, I think he has a thing for redheads, it might help if you're the one asking for the favor. Just make sure it's the only favor you ask for, gonna need more of a heads up if you start planning for that other one," he says leaving the room to get a blood bag.

Nyssa looks away blushing slightly and picks up her phone to dial Marcel's number.

"Hello?"

"Hi, is this Marcel Gerard?"

"Yes it is Nyssa, any reason you're calling me? Has Klaus shown his face yet?" he asks.

"He has actually but he didn't stay long, he and Elijah found out someone stole their siblings..." she says leaving a lot unsaid.

"Stole their siblings from the bottom of the ocean? Phew, that had to have been tough."

"You don't know anything about that do you?" Nyssa asks carefully.

"Would you care if I did?" he asks.

"No, it's just..."

"Just what?" Marcel asks.

"Klaus has proposed a deal if I can hand over all the ingredients for the sacrifice he will spare my sister,"

"That sounds promising, whats the problem?"

"I don't know a werewolf. At least not one already turned and deserving of such a fate," she clarifies.

"I see, well I happen to know several. You keep any suspicions you have about where those Mikaelson siblings may have got off to and I'll make sure one of my guys delivers you your wolf.

"Thank you."

"My pleasure, red."

They hang up as Damon walks back in with a half-empty bag, "well?" he asks.

She nods confirming she believes Marcel is the one who took them, "we can't say anything tho, he's gonna get us a werewolf to turn over."

"Perfectly fine staying out of someone else's feud," Damon tells her wanting to stay as far out of Mikaelson family drama as possible.

He notices the look on her face doesn't seem that reassured.

"Hey, what is it? This is good news isn't it?"

She nods, "it is, it's just if we hand everything over and he does the sacrifice... haven't we just made ourselves an even stronger enemy?"

"Or considering we are the reason he was successful this time, an even stronger ally. Think positively, red," he tells her bopping her on the nose.

"So you were listening,"

Damon shrugs, "told you he had a thing for you,"

"you said he had a thing for redheads," she argues.

"Either way, you're mine. I'm not ruling out the possibility of a three or foursome in our future male or female but for right now I have no desire to share you,"

Nyssa smiles, "me either... but it will make for some fun dreams later."