Incoming

Klaus was on his way out of town to track down his brother when he spotted him. It seemed Elijah had decided to make this all rather easy for him. He stayed back a bit and followed him over to the boarding house.

Damon POV:

Katherine was asleep which meant Nyssa and I could finally have some alone time which we had very much been lacking lately as the pain in my balls could testify to.

We were covered in dirt having buried Elena's bio mom in the backyard of the Gilbert house. A part of me wanted to hold back and let her get cleaned up and rest but the more male part of me wanted to just take her.

You can guess which side won out.

"Fuck you look good," I tell her.

Her head shoots up and she locks eyes with me. I can see the confusion on her face along with all the dirt smudges.

"What?" she asks somewhat bewildered by my declaration. 

I advance towards her feeling very predatory right now.

"I want to strip every article of clothing off you and fuck you against the door right now," I tell her honestly.

"We just killed my sister's mom and buried her like a family pet in the yard not to mention turning John to hand over for a sacrifice... and you're what? Horny?"

I wiggle my eyebrows a bit and shrug, "is that a problem?"

She studies me for a second maybe tapping into her own primitive side seeing me wild and dirty.

"No," she finally says whipping her jacket off as she starts pulling down her jeans.

I start removing my own clothes before racing over and trapping her against the closed bedroom door tearing the rest of her pants and underwear off.

I hoist her up as she wraps her legs around me. She attacks my face pulling hard on the hair at the back of my head as her tongue invades my mouth.

It's cute when she thinks she can dominate me but I quickly show her who is in charge lining myself up with her already wet pussy. I guess burying people might turn her on as well since she's so ready for me without much prompting. It's pretty fun and liberating when you find someone who's the same kind of weird as you.

I thrust hard into her and she throws her head back in a gasp as I take the opportunity to bite her neck, lightly at first just enough to draw the tiniest bit of blood from her so I can spread it all across her neck and collar bone with my tongue before the wound heals.

The smell of copper from her blood mixing with the earthy smell of dirt still all over us must excite her as well because she leverages herself against the wall before shoving hard against it making me fall backwards with me still inside her.

She lands on top of me and gives a little victory smirk thinking she's won something.

Sorry, but watching her ride me doesn't feel very much like losing to me. I bring my hand down to start teasing her clit but she immediately grabs it away as she takes my other hand as well leaning over me forcing both of my hands down on the floor behind my head.

"When I come I want you to choke me," she says with her face millimeters away from my own.

"What?" I say foggy from still being in the throws of passion not sure I heard her right.

"I want you to choke me as hard as you can, cover my mouth... my nose too if you have to. There aren't enough people around and we can't risk me draining you."