Karma

3rd Person POV:

When Damon couldn't find Nyssa after chasing after her and Katherine he pulled out his phone to call her and heard her ringtone coming from off in the distance. He followed the sound and found it smashed in the road.

This was not good.

Stefan and Damon went back to the Gilbert house after the party. Stefan to talk with Elena and Damon to find some hair off Nyssa's hairbrush so Bonnie could do a locator spell.

Caroline had called to give Elena the heads up that she let it slip she might be pregnant so she was prepared when Stefan came over.

He ran into the house and immediately saw her on the sofa waiting for him.

"How are you? Are you okay? Are you hurt?" He asked each question quickly becoming another.

"Yes, I'm fine, freaked out but fine," Elena told him.

Damon arrived next quickly running past them upstairs to grab the hairbrush and get over to Bonnie's.

"So when will we know for sure?" Stefan asks turning his attention from a speeding Damon back to Elena.

She shrugs her shoulders, "I don't know, tomorrow I think."

He nods his head, "alright so we'll just try and stay calm until then."

"I can't stay calm Stefan! This wasn't supposed to happen, not yet," Elena says.

He brings her close into his side, "I know but we'll figure it out, I promise."

Elena nods before letting her head drop onto his shoulder deciding to trust him at least for the moment.

Bonnie's House:

Caroline and Damon had gotten the location off Bonnie and the two were on their way to some abandoned property out of town.

They were getting closer and Damon kept sneaking glances at Caroline, finally he decided he had to say something.

"Listen, when we get there... if you want to stay in the car, that'd be okay."

Caroline looks at him confused, "what are you talking about?"

"Look there are two possible scenarios we might be walking into. One is Katherine got the drop on her and this is all a big trap, two is someone took both of them which means they are very old and very strong. You've only been a vampire a couple months and not that you haven't been killing it but if you wanted to sit this one out I wouldn't blame you," he tells her.

"Well, what about you? You're not that old at least compared to Katherine," Caroline points out.

"I have to go in," he tells her.

"You're in love with her, aren't you?" She asks.

Damon rolls his eyes and doesn't answer but Caroline knows she's right. She's silent for a moment thinking about his earlier point.

"I can't sit out either Damon, I don't know if I'll ever have a great epic love but I do have friendships and they means something to me... actually they mean everything to me. So I'm going in with you, no matter what."

Damon nods, "alright, BB, let's run through some scenarios so we're better prepared."

"BB?" Caroline asks.

"Badass Blondie, " Damon explains.

Caroline smiles kinda liking her new moniker.  

The Abandoned House