Masquerade Part 2

Nyssa used Tyler to lure Katherine into the sealed room.

As soon as she entered the room Tyler ran out of it to find one of the Salvatore's or Caroline to let them know they had her.

Because he wasn't a vampire and thanks to Nyssa not a werewolf either, the seal didn't affect him.

Katherine had a sour look on her face seeing Tyler leave. She assumed they had managed to stop Matt and Sarah in their attempts at triggering his change.

"Well, you got me here all to yourself, what exactly are you planning to do to me now?" Katherine asks suggestively trying to toy with Nyssa.

"I'm a bit hungry, sort of overexerted myself earlier, just thought you might be able to help me out with that," Nyssa tells her moving closer.

Katherine smirks, "I knew you were a vampire, sadly I am much much stronger than you so if you think you have so much as a chance of drinking from me let me save you the embarrassment."

Nyssa smiles now standing right in front of Katherine, "I wouldn't bet on that," she tells her before shocking her with a kiss.

She presses her lips against Katherine's trying not to focus too much on the slightly incestuous situation. Instead, she works her tongue into Katherine's mouth forcing her to part her lips. Nyssa now opens her own mouth and starts sucking in all of Katherine's energy shocking and confusing the vampire.

Katherine tries to move away but Nyssa's hold is too strong and she is rapidly getting weaker.

Katherine starts to sway feeling like she might pass out when Bonnie, Caroline, Damon, and Stefan all come running into the room.

"Stop! Stop! She tied herself to Elena!" Bonnie cries out stopping just short of crossing the threshold.

Damon gets his arm around Nyssa's waist and pulls her back from Katherine.

Stronger now, Nyssa looks to Bonnie just processing what she heard, "what do you mean?"

"I mean everything you're doing to Katherine Elena can feel," she explains.

Nyssa looks away incredibly embarrassed and hoping she was only referring to the energy drain and not the kiss.

"Why did you take your com out? We've been trying to talk to you," Caroline asks.

"Sorry, I saw an opening and I took it," Nyssa says not sounding sorry at all.

Katherine had gone over to sit down on a nearby sofa and was trying to make sense of the last 5 minutes.

Looking over at Nyssa in Damon's arms across the room she asked, "what the hell are you?!"

Damon steps between them trying to shift the focus, "Bonnie, is there anything you can do to break the link?"

"I'd have to find the witch she's working with."

Damon nods, "alright, go."

"and you," he says turning to Katherine, "are going to sit there and for once in your life be silent."

Meanwhile, Stefan is on the phone with Elena checking to make sure she's okay.

"Want to help your girlfriend feel better? Come over here," Katherine said calling to Stefan.

"What?"

"I need blood after whatever that witch... freak did to me. You're human now so..."

"Yeah, no way is Stefan or anyone here letting you drink from them," Damon says answering for Stefan.