"Rick"

Damon tried to walk past her but she pulled him back.

"You can't go out there!"

"There is a stranger... what wearing Rick and you expect me to just forget about it and go to sleep like it's no big deal?"

"I'm just saying we have to be smart about this, right now whoever that is thinks they have the advantage but they don't know that we know that he's not Rick."

Damon studies her for a bit, "did you and Elena rewatch friends tonight?"

"Maybe," she says a little sheepishly, "but that's beside the point."

"The point being that it could be Klaus freaking Mikaelson downstairs right now and we're just not gonna do anything about it!?"

"Well if it is then it's all the more reason to be smart about this, do you have the card Sheila got from Elijah?" Nyssa asks.

"Yeah hang on," Damon says going over to his dresser and getting out Elijah's card dialing the number,

As it rings he whispers to Nyssa, "what do we even say?"

"I don't know, have you ever known your brother to full-blown body snatch someone in an attempt to fool others?"

"As a matter of fact it's one of his favorite tricks," Elijah's voice says through the phone having overheard most of what Nyssa said.

"Great, so what do we do?" Damon asks.

"Don't let on you suspect, I'm on my way and until then the Martin's are there to keep an eye on you."

"and as reassuring as that is do we have a plan b in case something happens before you get here?" Damon asks.

"It won't take me more than a day or two Mr. Salvatore, I trust even you can manage to survive that long," Elijah says before hanging up.

Damon grinds his teeth incredibly frustrated, "shit," he says throwing his phone on the bed.

"So what did he want?" Nyssa asks.

"Hm?"

"Fake Rick, when he came over tonight could you tell if he was after something?"

Damon thinks about it before a sinking feeling takes over, "Dammit."

"What?"

"He kept bringing the conversation back around to Katherine," Damon explains.

Nyssa looks worried and immediately asks, "and did you say anything?" 

Damon throws his hands up, "I don't know that was like 30 drinks ago... it's possible."

"Shit! We can't even move her somewhere else because Elijah compelled her to stay here."

"Alright we need to calm down this isn't helping. You go tell the people who need to know and I'll stay here make sure he doesn't try anything else."

Nyssa nods and goes to leave before a thought occurs to her, "wait, you know you can't hurt him right?"

Damon reels his head back a little, "What, why not?" he asks.

"Because I'm assuming Rick might want his body back at some point," Nyssa replies.  

Damon rolls his eyes, "fine, I'll make sure there's no permanent damage."  

Nyssa walks up to him kissing him and Damon holds on to her extending the moment as long as he can.

"Be careful," he tells her brushing some of her hair away from her face.

She nods bringing a finger up to trace his lower lip, "you too," she tells him before making eye contact and slowly forcing herself out of his embrace to leave.