I want to do bad things to you

*edited*

A/N: this chapter will not be for everyone, there will be a warning towards the end when things start to heat up. If you don't want to read about rough sex please skip.

3rd person POV:

When Jenna and Rick came in from cleaning up outside Damon and Nyssa said their goodbyes and took off for the night.

Jenna had tried to tell Nyssa she had to stay at home but that led to a rather awkward conversation.

"Uhh I would love to aunt Jenna but it's not that simple."

"What's so complicated about it? Your 17 you don't get to sleep over at your boyfriend's house anytime you want," Jenna told her trying to sound firm.

"Right but remember that thing I told you Jer and Elena about? It's been almost 2 days now since I've... had any ice cream and if I were to have ice cream here you all might hear me enjoying it and-"

Jenna mercifully cuts Nyssa, "yeah I got it just go."

"So I'm assuming ice cream is code word for something?" Rick asks.

"It's teenage girl stuff nothing you need to worry about," Rick clearly doesn't believe Jenna but decides to let it go for now.

Once in the car driving to the boarding house Damon and Nyssa each had a few questions for the other on their mind.

"Does it bother you, Jenna calling you my boyfriend?" Nyssa asks.

Damon rolls his eyes, "ugh god I knew this was coming, do we really need to have a where is this going touchy-feely conversation?"

Nyssa looks away a little embarrassed, "you're right forget it, we already said this was friends with benefits we don't need to put another label on it but should I correct Jenna next time or let it go?"

Damon looks to her before looking back at the road and softens a bit, "you don't have to correct her but I don't want us telling people either."

"Telling people..." Nyssa says leaving the unsaid words just hanging there.

"That I'm your boyfriend there you happy? The 145-year-old vampire just said the most juvenile thing in the universe," Damon complains.

Nyssa tries and fails and suppressing a smile.

Damon just shakes his head at her, "you never told me what my aura means."

"What?" she asks.

"Well, you broke down Mason's and Elena's and I know what mine looks like but you never said what it means."

"And you really want to know," Nyssa asks.

Damon nods.

"Alright, well it's just my interpretation,"

Damon interrupts and cuts off her disclaimer, "relax I won't be as easily offended as Elena, come on I can take it. I wanna know."

"Okay, um well any shade of purple is a very rare color to have. Yours speaks to how you feel about yourself, you love you. Others can pick up on that and it either inspires great devotion or they assume you are all artifice and refuse to take you seriously. You're very intuitive and if you sense someone doesn't like you then you can be very arrogant and immature. You're extremely sensual and very in touch with your feminine side. But above all you seek a deeper understanding of yourself and inspire wisdom in others."

Damon marinates on what she has said for a minute,

"So essentially I am a sexy bubble-bath-taking playboy who can occasionally trick others into thinking I'm more than that? What can I say? Bullseye."