Disclaimer

New year new book. 🤭 New tour new music. Toni ain't got nun going on and that's okay cause- IT AINT OKAY. she need to do better.

THIS IS A SEQUEL! SO READ THE FIRST BOOK IF YOU HAVENT. It's titled "If loving you is wrong I don't want to be right".

If I do flashbacks they will be in italics. I'll also make sure to put the chapter just in case you all want to go back to the previous book.

This book might be longer than the last book, I really don't know.

LMFAOAOAAO Nippy was so unintentionally funny 😭

"You better chill, you better lay low..."

The first few chapters of this book might seem a little choppy because... idk man just cause and if I forget what's going on in this book it's because I come back to this book when I remember to write in it 😭😭 (I have pre written chapters)

And Joseph nice in this book. I mean just a little cause Yk grandparents loosen up when they have grandkids 🤭. He definitely did that shit tho 😭😭. Lemme stop abuse is not funny and I applaud LaToya for speaking up even tho some ppl say that some of the stuff she was saying were lies. Idc cause if I recall, she was the only one in the family that spoke up (imma have to check my resources) and Michael too.

Now y'all can give me some chapter ideas and stuff. Imma nice person 😊

Slater got in trouble yallll. He Angela Bassett son. Ella Mai o. Im still weak at that and it's mainly cause of her reaction. Death ain't something to play Abt and words are powerful these days. And I think that he got in trouble because of what happened to Chadwick and how nobody knew about his condition. I think that's mainly what Angela had talked to him Abt but her reaction was funny tho 🤭

Before y'all go and read this book...FUCK PAT HOUSTON I STG WHEN I CATCH HER LEMME TELL YOU WHAT IM GOING TO DO IM GOING TO PUNCH HER IN HER MOUTH, HER THROAT AND HER SOLAR PLEXUS!! THEN IM GOING TO THROWING HER ON THE GROUND AND COMMENCE TO STOMPING HER FACE INTO THE CEMENT!! BE PREPARED!

FUCK PAT HOUSTON I STG WHEN I CATCH HER LEMME TELL YOU WHAT IM GOING TO DO IM GOING TO PUNCH HER IN HER MOUTH, HER THROAT AND HER SOLAR PLEXUS!! THEN IM GOING TO THROWING HER ON THE GROUND AND COMMENCE TO STOMPING HER FACE INTO THE CEMENT!! BE PRE...

Anyways, I hope y'all enjoy this book. Don't forgot to vote, comment and share. ❣︎