41

Janet's POV
October 31

Today is Halloween and we're out trick or treating. Skai is Princess Tiana and Paris is Charlotte, it's honestly so cute. All of the children dressed up as Disney characters and the adults aren't dressed up. After trick or treating, we all went to my mothers' house where she was cooking dinner. I can't wait to eat, it's going to be soo delicious.

"Skai that's enough candy." I heard Toni tell her and I chuckled.

"One more Mommy, pleaseee?"

"No baby. You'll have one more after dinner."

"Fine." Skai grumbled and I laughed.

"You have one grumpy child." Toni said as she walked into the kitchen holding Skai's candy bag. She put it in the cupboard and closed it.

"Never me." I said smiling. Soon dinner was ready and we ate. After we had dinner, we all decided to sleep over and my mother didn't like that at all. Well, she did but she was acting like she didn't. She knew she wanted all of her grandchildren and children in the same house. Katherine stop fronting... I laid in bed with my mother and LaToya. Rebbie laid on the couch in the room, she didn't want anything to do with us.

"Toya stop!"

"I'm not even—"

"LaToya stop messing with your sister."

"Ouch!"

"Would you two stop!" I laughed and heard Rebbie snicker. Whole time LaToya isn't even doing anything to me. I just like bothering her.

"I'm going to the room with my wife and child." I laughed and got up from the bed. I headed to the guest room and saw Toni coming out of the bathroom with a towel around her body. Skai was fast asleep underneath the covers. I kissed Skai's forehead and looked at Toni.

"Come shower with me, Toni."

"Hell no. I'm not doing it in your mothers' house, go in the shower."

Damn...

***

Toni's POV
November 10

I have a doctor's appointment today with Jackie, and it's just for a check-up. I pulled up in the parking lot, parked my car, and got out. When I walked into the hospital I saw Jackie.

"Hey bestieeee." I laughed and greeted her back.

"Hello friend."

"So, are you pregnant yet?"

I shook my head, "No it didn't work but we'll try again soon." We walked to the exam room and she took my height and weight. Then Jackie took my blood and I had to pee in a cup so she could test it. While I was waiting, my phone rang and I saw that Janet was calling.

"Hi baby."

"Hi Mommy." I smiled.

"Hi princess. Why do you have your mother's phone?"

"Cause I call you. When are you coming back?"

"I just left the house baby. Remember I'm at the doctor's."

"Ohh with Auntie Jackie?" Skai asked and I nodded my head.

"Yes, with Auntie Jackie."

"Mmkay, can you ask her for candy."

"Don't you have candy from Halloween?"

"Only the nasty ones."

I chuckled, "Okay I'll ask her. Bye."