14

Y'all saw Toni on Tamar live?? Instead of her singing on the live she need to get in the studio and do another album.

Janet's POV
Sunday

Today is Sunday which means that we are going to my mother's house for dinner. I'm a bit nervous about Skai because she doesn't talk and she's shy. Toni is already downstairs waiting for us. I had already taken my shower but I didn't put on my clothes yet because I'm doing Skai's hair. I didn't want the product to get on my clothes and stain. I'm doing her hair in two puffs and she has really thick hair like me. So I kind of know how to maintain it.

"Skai, we're going to my parent's house for dinner. Remember I told you that?" She nodded her head and I smiled.

"There will be a lot of people there, my brothers, my sisters, my nieces, and nephews will also be there."

'Auntie Whitney?' Skai signed to me and I nodded.

"Yes she will be there but if at any time you feel uncomfortable and you want to come back home, just find me or Toni and we will take you home. Understand?" I told her and she nodded her head.

"Good." Once I was done with her hair, I kissed her forehead and l sent her downstairs with Toni. I then put on a light blue FIORUCCI sweatshirt and a pair of khaki-colored jeans. I then put on my blue converses and grabbed a purse to match. I came downstairs and saw Toni wearing the same thing. Down to the shoes and all... Skai looked between the two of us and smiled.

'You guys are matching.' She signed and I nodded.

"I got dressed first so she copied me." Toni said while helping Skai put her shoes on. I shook my head smiling.

"I didn't copy you because I didn't even see what you had on. We just have the same sense of style, that's all."

"My style is better than yours." Toni said and I looked at her while grabbing the car keys. Why is she lying?

"Alright now. Let's not go there so we won't be late." I tossed the car keys to her and she caught it, frowning.

"Janet I am not driving."

"Yes, you are." I said and quickly picked up Skai. I rushed out of the house and got to the car. Oh shit, I didn't open the car door.

"Now look at you." I heard Toni say from the door and I looked at her.

"Toni open the door so Skai can get in." I looked at Skai and she smiled at me. She's definitely enjoying this.

"You are driving." She opened the car with the keys and then handed them to me. I shook my head and placed Skai in her car seat. I then strapped her in.

"Are you sure you're going to be okay at my parent's house?" She nodded her head and put her thumbs up. I smiled and kissed her cheek. I closed the door and headed to the driver's side. I sighed as I got in.

"Just know that you're driving back." Toni shook her head no and I nodded.

"Or else what?" She challenged and I rose my brow at her. I put the key in the ignition and started the car.

"Or else..." I looked back at Skai and her eyes were on me. She doesn't miss a beat.

"You know what will be the consequences already." Toni giggled and I pulled out of the driveway, heading to my parent's house.