10

Nobody's POV
January 18

"Baby, did you know that we have a tennis court?" Toni asked looking outside of the window and Janet laughed.

"Yes baby, you're the one that swears you can play tennis although, I've never seen you out there."

"That's because you don't want to play with me."

"You never asked."

"Okay, play with me right now."

"Fine. Let's put on our tennis attire." The couple went to their room and put on matching tennis attire. The two of them headed outside and took the house phone with them, just in case someone called.

"Baby, do you really know how to play?" Janet asked Toni as she set the house phone on the bench

"A little. I used to play with my aunt."

"Okay then. You're serving." Janet said and Toni served the tennis ball to her. She hit it and Toni hit it back. Janet missed the ball and Toni cheered.

"You losing already."

"We just started!" Janet exclaimed earning a laugh from Toni. Everest trotted to get the ball for her human parents.

"Thank you, Everest." Toni said petting her head. The couple continued to play the game of tennis, Toni winning almost every match. The score is 36-42, with Toni in the lead of course.

"You're cheating." Janet whined while folding her arms.

"How and you're just mad that you're losing." Toni shrugged and twirled the racket in her hands.

"Because you keep hitting the ball toward the floor. I'm not bedding down or over for no ball, I'm gay." The two of them shared a laugh.

"Let's play basketball instead." Janet said putting the racket down.

"Why? So you can beat me?"

"Of course."

Toni smiled, "But I still beat you in tennis so..."

"Anyways." Janet waved Toni off and grabbed a basketball and passed it to Toni. She dribbled the ball and threw it into the air, missing it.

"Boooo!" Janet teased and Toni flicked her off.

"Let me see you try." Toni said passing the ball to Janet. She stood behind the three-point line and made the shot.

"Three to zeroooo." The two of them continued to play with Janet in the lead. The score is 25-23 and Toni was about to make the shot when Janet grabbed the ball from her. Toni fell onto the ground and winced.

"Ouch, baby!" Janet immediately stopped and placed the ball on the ground.

"You okay baby?" She said and Toni shook her head, holding her ankle. Janet got onto the ground next to her and placed her hand over her ankle.