37

Nobody's POV
September 7

After the trial, Skai's mother got put in jail for abusing Skai and her drug dealer got charged too. Mrs. Jules position got dropped for her error with Skai's placement. During the trial, another social worker took Skai's adoption case which sped up the process. Toni and Janet are now the proud parents of Skai Jackson.

After the trial was over, Skai asked for a baby sister. Her reason was that Toni and Janet have siblings so why can't she have one. Toni and Janet didn't have a response to her question, since she was kind of right. The couple went to Jackie and she suggested that they try this new method.

The method is to use bone marrow from Janet to get Toni pregnant. Jackie took the stem cells from Janet's bone marrow and transform them into sperm by using special chemicals and vitamins. It's completely harmless and doesn't have any long term harmful effects. Toni is not pregnant yet but the couple will keep on trying.

During the process of Toni trying to get pregnant, the couple placed Skai into speech therapy and it's helping her with her speech. She is now talking more fluently and her vocabulary has improved. Janet is working on part two of Why Did I get married? The cast is going to start filming after the new year. Janet can't wait to start filming, she misses her cast mates, especially Tasha.

Today is the day of Paris' first modeling show. She is modeling for Victoria's Secret and she is so excited. When she was younger, she always wanted to model on a big stage and now her dreams are coming true. Almost the whole family is going to support Paris. Joey drove all of them to the venue and waited outside for them.

(Sometimes I be feeling bad for Joey... he just be driving them 😭😭)

Whitney's POV

I knocked on my daughter's dressing room and she opened it, smiling widely.

"Hi, baby."

"Hi, mommy." She hugged me tight and I kissed her forehead. She sat back down and continued to do her makeup.

"Is everyone here?"

"Yes, everyone." Paris smiled and looked at me through the mirror.

"Is dad here?"

"Yeah you know he wouldn't miss it no matter what. He's actually outside, I didn't want to let him in because I thought you were getting dressed." I said and I opened the door. Michael stepped in and Paris stood up.

"Hi, daddy."

"Hi, princess." The two of them hugged and Paris sat back down, doing her makeup. Michael looked around the room and saw her outfit.

"Is this what you're wearing?"

"Yeah, you don't like it?" She asked him and he shook his head.

"No not really, it's a bit revealing but I understand that those types of outfits come with modeling." He said and Paris nodded.

"Good because I couldn't change it anyway." We laughed.

"Paris, I just want to tell you that you make me, us, proud in so many ways. No matter where you choose to go or what to do with your life, I will always be your biggest fan. That's because you are my daughter, and I love you always."

"Aww, I love you too daddy." They hugged and I wiped my tears because that was so beautiful. After we chatted for a while, we had to leave so that Paris could get dressed.

"How does she look?" Mama K asked as I sat down next to her.

"Beautiful as always. Michael being a dad, complained about her outfit but he understood."