29

Nobody's POV

"Mommy, is Paris back yet?" Paris went to Italy with Whitney for a photoshoot. Skai is dying to go over to their house and spend time with them.

"Uhh, I don't know baby."

"Call her then." Skai ordered and Toni rose her brow.

"Can you call her please mommy?"

"That's better baby and okay." Toni dialed Whitney's number and it rang a few times before she picked up.

"Hi, Auntie Whitney!" Skai cheered and Toni chuckled.

"Hi, princess. Hi Toni, what's up?"

"Can I come over please?"

"Sure, we're a few minutes away. I'll hope you'll be ready." Whitney joked and Skai nodded her head.

"I rush." She ran to her room and began packing her clothes.

"Someone seems excited."

"Yeah, she is. She wanted to come over because she misses Paris."

"Wow, I guess I'm just a decoy." The two of them laughed.

"How was Italy?"

"So beautiful and Paris did good on her shoot. I think she has another one coming up in a few weeks and then she has her first show with Victoria's Secret in September."

"Aww, I'm so proud of her." Toni cooed and Whitney agreed.

"Michael and I both. We're pulling in the driveway now."

***

Whitney's POV

"Michael, Paris, and Skai stop running in the house please!" I yelled. I swear Michael is a big kid when Skai comes around.

"Okay!"

"That's not even me! That's dad!" Paris yelled back and I shook my head. The front door opened revealing my two boys.

"Hi, mommy!"

"Hi, boys." They hugged me and I hugged them back. We heard Skai scream and then laugh.

"I see that Skai is here."

"Yes, and it's hectic." I said sighing and the boys went to go and play with them too. Don't get me wrong, I love when Skai is over. She's like another daughter to me that I can give back. But when she's here, Michael and Paris act like big-ass kids. Running around, breaking things, and all of the above. As if on cue, I heard a loud thud come from the movie room.

"What was that?!"

"Nothing!"

"Stop lying!" I yelled back and headed to the movie room. When I got there they were all surrounding Paris. Once they saw me they moved out of the way and I tended to her care. She had her hands over her face and she was crying.

"Baby, let me see." I said, kneeling to her level. I slowly removed her hands from her face. Paris had a bruise forming underneath her eye and her eye itself was turning a light shade of red.

"What happened?"

Silence... When they get in trouble they act like kids too.

"Skai?"

"I dunno."

"Michael?"

"Wasn't me."

(Aye that's Michael's favorite song too 😭😭)

"Boys?"

"We didn't do anything." I didn't ask Paris what happened because she is still crying and she isn't going to tell me right now.