7

Nobody's POV
Christmas
7:45 AM

"Janet! Wake up it's Christmas!" Toni said jumping on the bed attempting to wake Janet up.

"Go back to sleep." She mumbled rolling on her side. Janet grabbed a pillow and placed it over her face. Toni stopped jumping and stood over Janet.

"Alright then, I guess you don't want to see my tattoo then." Janet grabbed Toni's leg and she fell onto the bed giggling. She opened her eyes and was met face to face with her childish wife.

"Merry Christmas baby." Toni said smiling. She grabbed Janet's face and pecked her lips, multiple times.

"Merry Christmas baby, now let me see them titties." Toni gasped and playfully hit Janet's arm.

"How did you know it was there?"

"Cause I just do with your freaky self." Toni shook her head and began to take off her shirt. Janet sat up in bed and watched her wife.

"Oh yeah baby."

"You are a mess. Are you ready to see now?"

"Been ready so I don't have to get ready."

"Okay, 3... 2..."

"Just hurry up." Janet chuckled and Toni lifted her boob so that Janet could see the tattoo.

"Oh you must love you some me."

"Sure do."

Under Toni's right boob tatted 𝒟𝒶𝓂𝒾𝓉𝒶. She got the tattoo the day that her and Whitney went to the parlor.

"Did you write that?"

"Of course I did."

"Oh yeah girl. I fucking love you." She smiled while looking at Toni.

"I love you too. Now where's my gift?"

"Girl who you demanding?" Janet asked playfully.

"You daddy." Toni said biting her lip.

"Mm, keep it up we might not even make it to Whitney and Mike's Christmas dinner." Toni chuckled and shook her head.

"Your gift is under the Christmas tree." The couple got out of bed and headed downstairs, into the living room, where the tree was standing. Under the tree was a big brown box with little holes poked in it.

"Is this big box mines?"

"Yup." She sat on the floor and brought the box closer to her. Opening the box, a puppy's small head popped out.

"Oh my gosh, no you didn't."

"I sure did." Janet smiled at her wife's excitement. Toni got up from the floor and attacked Janet with kisses.

"Thank you so much baby."

"You're welcome." She went back to the puppy and picked it up from the box.

"Is it a boy or a girl?"

"It's a girl."

"Hmmm, I'm going to name her Everest." Everest barked and wagged her tail.

"You like that name don't you?" She barked again and jumped on Toni.