4

Paris' POV
Next day

I just left my aunts house and now I was on my way home. I haven't seen my parents in about a week cause I've been with my aunts. I do miss my parents and siblings, mostly my parents because my siblings are annoying. I looked at my phone and my parents still didn't text me back yet. I had texted them to let them know that I was coming home but they probably were taking a nap.

I parked my car in the garage and got out. I grabbed my keys and opened the house door. What I saw next made me gag.

"Oh my god!" I said and quickly shut my eyes. My mother and father were on the couch making out. My moms shirt was unbuttoned and her hands were in my dads pants.

"Paris! What are you doing here?" My mom asked me.

"I live here. I texted you and told you that I was coming home, I see why you guys didn't answer."

"I'm never sitting on that couch again." I added and my dad chuckled.

I don't know what's funny... this is so traumatizing.

"Well I guess you might have to stand until we get new couches."

Couches??! Is he implying that they've done it on all the couches?

"And maybe where you're standing also." I faked gagged and he laughed.

"Michael, stop traumatizing the girl." I heard my mother say.

"I'm going upstairs." I said walking with my eyes closed.

"Paris Elizabeth Jackson, stop being so dramatic." I heard my mother say and I opened my eyes. I turned my head towards her and she looked at me.

"Y'all are so nasty. I'm never going to look at y'all the same." I joked.

"How do you think you were made?"

"A stork." I joked and they laughed. I shook my head and walked upstairs into my room.

I pulled out my phone and texted Auntie Janet. I am disgusted...

You won't believe what I just saw... 🥴🤢

Nobody's POV
Joni Residence

A half naked Janet straddled a very naked Toni. Toni's hands gripped Janet's breast and she let out a low moan. She than latched her warm mouth on her wife's boob and sucked on her nipples.

"Mmm." She lowly moaned. Toni then laid Janet on the bed and proceeded to take off her shorts. She then took off Janet's black lace underwear and was met with Janet's treasure. She sucked on her thighs marking her territory. Soon Toni placed her head in between her wife's thighs, taking a long lick at her clit.

"Oh my god, baby." Placing her hands on Janet's boobs she massaged them making her nipples get hard. Toni mumbled as she feasted on Janet.

"Mmmhmm yesss." Toni rose from in between Janet's thighs and stimulated her clit with her thumb. Taking her other hand she placed two fingers in Janet.

"You look so sexy baby." Toni said seductively watching Janet squirm from her touch.

"Babe, fuckk."

"Calm down baby." Her breaths increased as she felt her orgasm near. Toni rapidly moved her fingers inside Janet causing her legs to shake.

"Toniii please." She tried to move Toni's hand away but Toni denied her.

"Move your hand girl." She reluctantly moved her hands and gripped the sheets. Janet threw her head back and panted.

"I-I'm cumming baby!"

"Cum so daddy can taste how sweet you are."

"Uhhh shittt!" Toni quickly bent down, tasting her wife's sweet juices. Janet held Toni's head in placed as she licked her clean.

***

Janet is laying on the bed while Toni thrusted the dildo in and out of her with her hand. Toni's other hand had a firm grip on Janet's neck. She took the dildo out of Janet and rubbed her clit with it, edging Janet.

"Pleaseee." She begged as Toni repeatedly edged her. Janet had a love, hate relationship with being edged but she loved doing it to Toni so Toni decided to do it back to her.

"You have to be patient baby." She whispered in her wife's ear and kissed her neck. Toni slipped the dildo back inside Janet and her hips bucked.

"I- uhhhh fuck!" She screamed out as Toni drilled the dildo deeper in her. Toni bit her lip and watched the faces her wife made beneath her body.

"Mmm baby look at that." Toni said taking out the dildo seeing her wife's previous juices coat it. She then unexpectedly shoved it back inside of Janet causing her to let out a scream.

"Shit Toni!" Toni dropped the grip she had on Janet's neck and rubbed her clit in a fast motion.

"You're gonna make me fuckin- fuckkk!" Janet loudly moaned gripping the bed sheets. This was about to be a powerful orgasm and they both knew it.

"Cum baby." Wasting no time, Janet squirted all on the dildo and the sheets, but her orgasm didn't stop Toni's movements.

"Pleaseee babyyy." Janet begged as her legs violently trembled. Toni placed kisses on Janet's neck leaving love marks.

"You gonna cum again, baby?" Toni seductively whispered in her ear. Janet nodded and slightly moaned.

"Mmm good girl." She continued to rub her lovers clit causing her orgasm to near again.

"Toni... Toni..." Janet panted as a familiar knot formed in the bottom of her stomach. Her hand gripped Toni's waist as she prepared for her orgasm to take over.

"Cum." She ordered and her wife squirted again.

"Fuck! Fuck! Shit!" Janet tightly gripped the bed sheets as her back arched from off of the bed.

"Mmm look at that." Toni rubbed her clit with the dildo as she continued to squirt onto the bed.

"Oh god." Janet pushed Toni away and curled up onto the bed.

"Are you okay baby?" Toni asked before chuckling. Janet shook her head and rolled her eyes. She didn't find anything funny. Toni pecked her cheek and walked to the bathroom to run them a bath.

❣︎

A lil nasty chap for y'all nasty selves 🙄

Excuse any typos ✨