51

Toni's POV
June 14

Today is the day of my maternity shoot and I'm so excited. That means I'm one step closer to my baby girl getting here. Janet was indeed right that we're having a girl. Skai is excited to have a baby sister, especially when that's what she asked for. Tamar is happy to have another niece but she said our next child better be a boy. For my maternity shoot today, I'm going to be the only one taking pictures. Janet didn't want to be in any and Skai said that she only wants to be in one.

Right now, we're in my dressing room and Marie is doing my hair. I just asked her to take out the braids that I had in my hair. I didn't have any makeup on because I wasn't going to be taking pictures with my face showing. The pictures are going to be taken in color and then transferred to black and white. Once she was done, we went to the set.

"Hi, Mommy."

"Hi, princess." She had on a little white robe and her hair was in two puffs. Tamar did them this morning and I'm surprised that they stayed. My first picture would be with Skai. I took off her robe and picked her up. She wrapped her legs around my belly a bit and I hugged her close.

"My niece is photogenic," Tamar said and I smiled. I heard the camera click and I saw a flash.

"That was beautiful." The photographer said and I nodded.

After a few more pictures, I was tired

After a few more pictures, I was tired. We gathered our things and headed home. Now next week we have our baby shower to attend. I can't wait until she gets here. Oh, we don't even have a name for her but we have a few ideas. We started getting clothes and stuff from Mama K and everyone else so we're good on that for now. Ugh, so much to do.

Paris' POV
June 20

My show in France was amazing! Everyone was there to support me even some of my fans. I can't believe I have fans and I'm more excited that I'm labeled as Paris Jackson and not Whitney and Michael Jackson's daughter. Or Janet Jackson's niece, that's an accomplishment for me. I'm so proud of myself.

My aunt is having her baby shower at our house today and the setup looks nice. Mama K, my aunts, and mom made the food so it's going to be so delicious. I can't wait to eat. When my aunts come they are going to be so so happy at the decorations. I helped with the decorations that are high above the ground because I'm tall and everyone else did the decorations lower to the ground. It's going to be held outside since it's nice and warm out there. The theme is animals and it's honestly so cute.

We had a helium pump to blow up the balloons because I wasn't using my mouth. The animals are statues but they aren't heavy so that's good. Skai and Tamar are already here. They also helped well Skai just played with the balloons.

Oh yeah, this is nice

Oh yeah, this is nice. I had the idea of putting the flowers next to the balloons and it turned out good. Now we have to wait until the guests come. The shower starts at four and ends around ten, but you know black people.

Nobody's POV

The couple soon arrived at the baby shower and was in awe of the decorations. Toni wore a pink dress that went well with the theme and so did Janet. They honestly looked so cute. Skai just wore a big shirt, she said she didn't want to wear a dress. She also wasn't listening to a thing her parents were saying so they just let her wear whatever. After everyone arrived and settled in, it was time to play the first game.

"The first game is called the diaper changing relay race. Four people will come up and change the teddy's diaper as if their changing a baby's diaper. Whoever finishes first wins all." Paris explained into the mic and Tamar rose her brow.

"All of what?" She mumbled to herself then shrugged.

"Okay so of course we'll have Auntie Janet, then my dad oh, and Grandpa Joe."

"Hell no." He said and Paris laughed.

"Yes do it. You need some practice grandpa." Paris joked and Janet laughed. The three of them walked to the station and when the bell rang, they started. When Janet opened the diaper on the stuffed animal, she saw chocolate on the inside.

"What the fuck?" She mumbled and Paris laughed.

"Clean it properly. You wouldn't want your daughter to have an itchy butt."

"Oh lord." Toni laughed.

"I haven't done this in like twenty years." Michael said and Joseph laughed.

"I haven't done this since Janet was about two and how long ago was that..." Of course, Janet finished first and everyone cheered.

"Yay, momma!" Skai said and hugged Janet's legs.

"Now what do I win." Paris handed her a bottle of All laundry detergent.

"Here's all."

"What— wowww." The two of them laughed. After playing a few more games it was time to eat. Janet and Toni won most of the rounds of course. Everyone lined up for a plate of food.

***

"Hello?" Skai said into the mic and Toni laughed grabbing it from her.

"Hi guys, I just want to say thank you, guys, for being here tonight. It meant so much to me that you guys could come to my shower. Thank you all for the adorable onesies—I cannot wait to see them on our baby girl. You all are such generous friends and I'm so glad to have you guys in my life. I know the little one will love having you in her life as much as I do." Toni thanked the guests and then handed the mic to her wife.

"Now, we picked a name for our daughter but we don't have a middle name yet, only a first and last name. Her name will be Desiree Jackson." The guests cheered hearing the name of the new Jackson member. The couple can't wait for their daughter to be here. She will be so loved and spoiled.

***

•It's a girl!

•The baby shower?

•Their daughters name?

Excuse any errors ✨