33

Double update because Toni said her lupus is affecting her kidneys. Not my babyyyy 🥺

Nobody's POV
July 21
4:42 PM

Toni's sisters are getting ready to leave in about a week and neither of them wants to go back to Baltimore. They wish that they could just stay with their sister, her wife, and their niece. As for the album, it is finished and ready to be released. The release date is a day before Towanda's birthday, in September. The girls also had a photo shoot for their upcoming album and that went well also.

Right now, Toni is helping her siblings pack. She's helping them pack early being that they are leaving with more things that they came here with. That happens all the time that they visit Toni.

"Maybe you should leave these here Tay." Toni suggested seeing that some of Tamar's new clothes wouldn't fit in her suitcase. Of course, when they went to the mall, Tamar wanted everything. Being that she's the fashionista of the family.

"Okay, but I'm taking these bracelets, and these shoes— oh especially—"

"Tamar." Toni said and laughed.

"Fine, just the bracelets since they're smaller." Tamar said. She put them in a little compartment and zipped it up.

"You guys are here for another week so no more buying stuff." The three of them nodded their head, listening to their big sister. Meanwhile, downstairs, Janet opened the door for Toni's aunts, Max and Teri. Janet invited them in and went upstairs to go and her wife and sisters.

"Your aunts are here." Janet announced and the five of them walked downstairs. They each took turns hugging their aunts.

"Are you guys ready to go back?"

"Nope."

"Not at allll." Tamar dragged out and they laughed.

"It's just different without Toni." Trina added. Toni, her sisters, and aunts decided to make dinner while Skai and Janet played in the playroom.

"Momma go down the slide." Skai said but Janet shook her head.

"This slide is only made for you." Skai nodded her head and climbed up the stairs. She waved at Janet from the top and Janet smiled.

"Hi, momma."

"Hi, baby."

"Watch me, momma."

"I see you, baby." When Skai came down the slide she screamed in excitement and Janet laughed. Once she went on the slide a few more times, they moved to the play cafe. Janet sat in one of the little chairs and Skai acted like a waitress.

"W-what would you like momma?" Janet looked at the play menu and ordered the play food.

"I'll have one slice of cheese pizza and a Coca Cola please."

"Okay." Skai walked to the play kitchen and prepared the dish for Janet. Once she was done she came out with two plates and two cups.

"Uhh, I only ordered one serving."

"It's for me."

"Aren't you working ma'am?" Janet asked playing along with her daughter. Skai shook her head and then spoke,

"No, I'm o-on my break." The two of them played for about an hour and soon the food was ready. Janet grabbed Skai's hand and walked to the bathroom so that they could wash their hands.

"Momma, I'm not hungry."

"Why?"

"I'm t-tired more." Skai said and Janet dried her hands. Janet laugh and spoke,

"I can see that you're tired baby but you have to eat."

"Noooo." She whined and put her arms up. Janet sighed and picked her daughter up. Skai laid her head on Janet's shoulder and her eyes slowly closed.

"Don't fall asleep Skai."

"Momma no." She whined again. Janet sat Skai down in her chair and Toni put her plate in front of her.

"I see you guys had fun down there." Toni said and slightly chuckled.

"Yeah and now she's tired." Skai's head leaned back in the chair as she slept. Toni laughed and Janet tapped Skai.

"Momma stop..."

"You have to eat baby. Just a little bit." Janet ended up having to feed Skai because she kept falling asleep. At one point, her head almost fell into her plate. Once the two of them finished eating, Janet picked her up and took her upstairs to her room. She got her clothes out and ran her bath water and took off Skai's clothes.

"Momma..."

"I'm just giving you a bath baby." Skai stepped into the tub and once she sat down, she fell asleep. Janet sighed and woke Skai up again.

"I'm just going to bathe you really quick and then you can go to sleep." Skai nodded her head and stayed up while her mother bathed her. Soon Janet was done and wrapped her daughter in her towel. She picked her up and laid her on her bed, getting her dressed. Janet then tucked Skai under the covers and she was knocked out.

Janet smiled to herself and kissed her daughter's forehead. She then left out of the room, heading into hers to take a shower.

Toni's POV

My sisters and aunts helped me clean up the kitchen after dinner was over. My aunts left to head back home and my sisters went upstairs to get ready for bed. I put food and water in Everest's bowls and headed upstairs also. I went to Skai's room first and saw her asleep underneath the covers. I kissed her forehead and she smiled in her sleep. I quietly left her room, leaving the door cracked open. I went into our room and saw her asleep also. I shook my head and grabbed my towel, going into the shower.

Once I came out of the shower, I got dressed and entered the bedroom. Janet's position changed and she lay in the middle of the bed. I got in the bed and tapped her.

"Janet move over." Instead, she wrapped her arms around me, causing me to fall on top of her. I let out a chuckle and I felt her smile against my skin. She then kissed my neck a few times and I smiled. I pulled the covers over us and looked up at her.

"I love you, baby."

"I love you too." She kissed my lips and then pulled away. I soon heard her soft snores in my ear. It didn't take me long to fall asleep too.

***

•The sisters' album?

•The sisters leaving soon?

•Janet and Skai playing?

•Skai being sleepy?

Excuse any errors ✨

Excuse any errors ✨