46

Nobody's POV
Christmas
7:55 AM

Today is Christmas and Skai is excited. This will be her first Christmas in a long time since she never had Christmas in the foster care center. She woke up bright and early to wake up her parents. Slowly climbing out of her bed, she walked to Toni and Janet's room. Skai quietly opened the door and saw that the two of them were sleeping. She climbed onto the bed and began jumping on it, careful not to hurt them.

"Mommy! Momma! Wake! Up! It's Christmas! Yayyyy!" She cheered and they both groaned. Toni put a pillow over her face and rolled onto her side.

"Mommyyyyyy! Mommaaaaa!" Janet's eyes fluttered open and she saw her daughter jumping on her bed. She grabbed her legs and she fell on top of her, laughing.

"Momma wake up!"

"Shh baby I'm tired and why are you up so early?"

"It's Christmas duh! You have to open my present."

"You got me a present?"

"Yes."

"Oh yeah let's go. Toni wake up we got presents to open." The three of them got to head downstairs. When they left the room, Tamar was leaving hers.

"Merry Christmas guys."

"Merry Christmas." Skai ran to the living room and saw all of the presents under the tree. Her eyes lit up and she smiled widely.

"Woah! Look at all the presents Mommy."

"I see baby. The ones in the pink paper are for you, the ones in the green paper are for Tamar and the red paper is for momma."

"And the blue one is for Mommy." Janet added and Toni smiled. Skai grabbed a big box and opened that one first. Inside the box was a Barbie dream house doll house. Almost as big as her.

"Oh my gosh!" Skai dramatically screamed in excitement.

"That one screams Mama K." Skai got mostly toys, some clothes, and some books. Tamar got a few signed CDs along with records, a new phone, a few clothes, and some jewelry. Toni and Janet ended up buying each other the same pair of Diamond stud earrings. Skai drew Janet and Toni a picture of them at the park.

"Baby you have one more present but it's out back." Toni covered Skai's eyes as she led her out back. She removed her hand from around Skai's eyes and she gasped.

"Thank you!" Michael built her a park set with swings and a slide. He put it up last night while Skai was sleeping

"Uncle Mike built it for you so when we go over today you have to thank him."

Michael and Whitney's house

After everyone ate dinner, they sat around the Christmas tree, opening presents. Paris went first since she had presents for everyone. She handed them each an envelope and told them to open it at the same time.