{Pull Your Weapons Out.}

"Thanks again, for letting me visit.", Techno shrugged as they walked through the snow in silence, most of the time it was a one sided conversation of Fundy trying to talk to a brick wall,"Whatever. Phil trusts you, so your not a threat. For now.", Fundy gulped under Techno's glare, not forgetting he tired to kill him and put his own grandpa under house arrest.
He still blames it on group pressure.

~

As they walked through the snow in a more comfortable silence after Fundy got the message Techno was not up for conversation, he glanced around at the scenery and was surprised how this area was more put together than The Smp, but then again they all brought destruction to it.
Fundy then felt time slow down as he turned to the woods, he watched in horror as a hooded figure stepped out from behind a tree, holding a Dagger close to the tree.
They then motioned the action of slitting their throat and pointed at Fundy.
Fundy felt tears whelming up and his heart beat racing, it was like everything around him was moving so slow.
"You alright, fox-?", "AGGHHHHHH!!!!", Fundy screamed and ran ahead from the sudden grab his shoulder, leaving Techno standing there confused.
"Heh?"

~

Philza stood up at the sound of the screaming, particularly the scream of his grandson.
Fundy ran into the house, slamming the door, tears running down his face as he tired to catch his breath,"Fundy?!", Philza rushed to his grandson, taking his shoulders and pulling him close,"P-Phil. . .! Their. . . Their out-out there!. . .", Fundy held onto his grandpa, refusing to let go of the green cloak he wore, Philza was in shock of Fundy's state but did his best to calm the fox down and let him know he's safe.

~

"So. . . The people you told me about, they're stalking you?", Fundy nods, Philza made him tea and wrapped him in a blanket, Techno kept watch out the window just in case he saw said people Fundy spoke off, Fundy's ears begin to twitch at every sound he heard,"Mhm. . . They've b-been following me for weeks. . . Ever since that first dream. . .", Philza walked over, sitting next to the fox with his own tea,"I see, I can see you're not in best state. Can you tell me what they looked like?", Fundy gulped down the tea, taking a deep breath as he recalled it,"W-Well, I've never seen their face. . . But they always have a black cloak, hiding their face and. . . And I think one time, I saw them have these grey marks and decaying skin?", Philza stopped raising the cup to his mouth, slowly registering the details of this stalker and one eye contact with Techno told him that he suspected the same thing.
Philza put his cup of tea down, turning to Fundy,"How would you like to spend the night here, it would be much safer than walking home.", Fundy gulps,"Are you sure. . .?", "Of course, you can stay in my house as Wilbur isn't here at the moment.", Fundy smiled and hugged his grandpa with tears of joy.

~

The Black Hooded Figure was thrown into the snow, glaring down at them was The Blood God and The Angel Of Death, both in a silent and deadly rage.
Philza slammed his foot on the Hooded Figure's chest, raising his sword,"Keep your hands off my fucking family."
Techno watched as Philza stabbed the shit out of the Figure, hearing the sound slowly turning to mush.
Philza was covered in blood, his clothes, gloves and face, he took off his glasses and sighed heavily, catching his breath and looking at Techno.
"It has to be them."
"Yeah."