{Are You Okay?}

"Ran, there you are."
Ran jumped, surprised to see King Porkius come up to him,"King Porkius. How may I be of assistance.", King Porkius beckons Ran to follow you,"I'd request you to follow me.", Ran nods, he closed his book and followed King Porkius.

~

King Porkius sat upon his throne, Ran standing in front of him a few steps back from him.
"I have been told by many, and noticed myself, you have been more distracted lately, along side your noticeable lack of sleep side effects.", Ran remained calm,"I apologise Sir, I have been handling a task that has required my full attention and energy.", King Porkius nods,"I see. . . But may I ask about your said task?", Ran thought for a moment,"No. . . No I can not, not that I can inform you.", "Is there a reason?", Ran thought again, looking at King Porkius blankly as he always did.
. . .
But then. . . It happened again.
In one blink, King Porkius's changed to multiple versions of himself before strings appeared around him and stood behind was XD and in moment XD pulled the stings and ripped him apart!
"Ran?!"
Ran blinked again, everything was. . . Fine.
But King Porkius was now in front of him with concern,"You were panicking for a moment. . . And your eyes. . .", King Porkius trailed off, noticing Ran had some mark on the side of his neck, it was a patch of white.
"Ran, what happened to-RAN?!"
Ran covered his neck and ran out of the Throne Room, leaving King Porkius there in more concern and worry.
. . .
And fear.

=

Ran couldn't hold it.
He threw up outside, this. . . This was tearing him up from the inside.
"Why. . . Why can't you just. . . Leave me alone. . ."