{SoulShare AU 3/?}

"YOU WERE STALKING ME?!?"
XD and Foolish looked at Dream, his face had gone red in rage that someone was stalking him.
Karl looked at Ran,"It's best we leave this to family.", Karl nods and so they both walk away from the Dsmp as Foolish demanded answers from XD.

~

"So, The Blood God lives in the snow?", Karl nods,"Yeah, I always wonder why because Techno is a pig and Philza's a bird and those two animals don't do well in the snow.", "Karl.", Karl looked at Ran, noticing he looked serious,"Ran?", "I wanted to ask you this, but we were surrounded by your friends and I didn't want to cause any more trouble.", Karl stuffed his hand in his pocket,"Well, what did you want to ask?", "I wanted to ask if The OverSeers are treating you alright.", Karl was stunned,"You. . . You know about them?", Ran nods,"I know more than you think, Karl.", Karl shuffled his feet in the snow, obviously he didn't expect Ran to ask that and it caught him off guard.
. . .
"Karl?"
They jumped and saw Techno walk over, Ran's eyes turned brown and immediately hid behind Karl,"Oh, uh. . . Butler right?", "Yeah, he doesn't have a name b-but, Butler it's okay this isn't Billiam this is Techno.", Butler looked at Techno, he looked scary but. . . He didn't seem to be talking about poor people.
"You can talk as much as you want Butler, you have no limit here.", "O-Okay. . .", so Techno did small talk with Butler so Butler could warm up to him.
Karl stuck around with Ranboo so he could keep track of him and stop any of he souls from getting out of hand or attempting something drastic.
. . .
Though Tubbo has been acting weird, he always seems busy with Wilbur I think he drops Michael off with Eret or Niki, Philza most of the time.
What was he up to, maybe him and Wilbur are trying to find ways to get Ranboo back while Dream does the same but in his own way.

=

"Hm. So Eret didn't do it?"
Karl shook his head,"No, no. Techno did, he hates goverments. Eret is a rare exception to his rules of destruction.", Ranbob nods,"Huh. . . I'm not going able to bring this with me, am I?", "No, Eret needs it and honestly, I think you would forget. . .", Karl mumbled the last part, he didn't want to upset Ranbob or make him mad but he was just being honest.
"But Karl, what happened to you?"
". . ."
"I don't know what you mean-", Ranbob turned to him,"I may not have a good memory, but I know for a fact you did not look like this before. Your hair looks messy, your skin is damaged, the scars you have and your veins.", Karl looked at the ground, it kind of made it worse as he was holding back tears,"Karl, I'm sorry I didn't mean to. . .", "You're fine. . . You're right; I didn't look like this before. . .", Karl looked up at Ranbob,"I know, you and the others have questions and you want answers but I don't think I can answer them myself, because. . .", Karl gulped, trying to clear his throat.
. . .
He was then pulled into a hug, he looked up at noticed Ranboo was in control, he hugged back to tried to hold back his tears.