{The New Experiment}

**More Backstory**

**Tommy's Backstory**

===

Punz was walking home from school, Purpled following close behind,"So, how was your day Purpled?", "Pretty good. Thoigh I think my teacher has anger issues.", Punz shrugged, that was fair enough as kids are hard to handle most days.

~

Arriving home, they saw their parents at the table seemingly whispering to one another.
Purpled immediately knew that Jones was planning something, so he and Punz went upstairs until they were done talking or whenever he gets called down.
. . .

~

Jones called him down.
Purpled entered the room,"Yes, Dr Jones?", Jones sipped his coffee,"I wanted to talk to you about a new project.", Purpled got nervous about this, he laid out the blue prints and to his surprise it wasn't a new project on a Hybird or making a new Hybird.
It was a human.
Jones continued,"Creating an artificial human, I can see it to find my missing experiments but a client asked for it for another reason, to go after specific people I spoke about.", Purpled gulped, he was scared because looking at the photos of the powerful people them and their kids seemed so innocent, well only the kids, understanding what the adults did, most of the adults.
But to create an artificial human to spy on them?
"Sir, I don't mean to be doubtful, but it may be hard to create a human and teach it everything it needs to know."
Dr Jones smirked, drinking his coffee,"Never say never.", Purpled sighed in his head, people like him just don't know when to quit.

~

And so Jones work began, designing and making this artificial human.
And. . . It was scary of how much he was willing to go to get his hands on them.
Though, the only issue was finding enough blood to supplie the human to actually live but Jones said that he had this planned out.
Jones used organs and blood of creatures to create it and make to strong, now he had to find a way it to life, teach it to be human and then hiding this from Punz.
Which wasn't an issue because as Punz got older, he took on more jobs at night and by day he would be out cold asleep, so Jones had nothing to worry about.
. . .

=

"Alright."
Punz hung up,"Everything alright Son?", "Yep, just my friend invited down to the Dsmp.", Jones smiled,"Have fun.", Punz nods and heads out.
. . .
Jones stood up, walking to his lab and opening the door and out walked a teenager with blonde hair, blue eyes and in simple clothes.
"Follow him."
"Yes sir."
Purpled gulped, now he had to make sure this creature didn't fail and that Punz never finds out.