{Forgiving Eret}

They finally got back to Philza and Techno's place with Michael safe with them again.
Tubbo was happy that no harm was done, Techno was glad that he was safe and eret was glad he got to apologise and save Michael twice.
Philza came outside,"Company?? What happened??", Tubbo chuckled as he held Michael,"Well, let's just say we had a bit of a mission.", Philza nods, unsure on what has happened but was glad to see Michael and Tubbo happy even after everything.
"Well, Gentlemen, it was a pleasure to be of service.", Eret smiled and turned to leave,"Wait, Eret.", Eret turned back to Tubbo, he approached Eret holding Michael,"Um. . . I know you apologised, for everything in the past but I didn't get a chance to apologise.", Eret was surprised, but Tubbo continued,"I'm, really sorry we excluded you after the final room, it was a year ago and you were told to do it by Dream. And I'm sorry we didn't give you a chance of redemption long ago.", Eret smiled, fixed his crown and glasses,"Well, you and the others are forgiven as your responses were justified and I am, again, sorry for betraying L'manberg.", Tubbo shrugged,"I think at this point, I think it's best that L'manberg stays blown up.", Tubbo chuckled, Michael smiled at Eret who smiled,"How about you join us in our celebration, Michael seems to like you and I'd like to hear what you've been up to.", Eret smiled, never did he think he'd get this chance to make up with his old friends but here it was.
"I would love that more than anything."
"Auntie Eret!"
Tubbo looked at Michael as he said that, Eret blushing in embarrassment,"Yeah, Auntie Eret.", Tubbo took Eret's arm and pulled him back over to Techno and Philza.
"Ah, your wholesome moment is over."
"Techno, be nice."

~

Ghostboo made his appearance and Michael was happy to see his dad again, Tubbo was happy but felt bad that Ranboo was now a ghost that couldn't feel negative emotions or feel like he has responsibilities.
But at least he still makes Michael happy and Michael makes Ranboo happy.
Techno and Eret were talking, it was a great friendship that was rare for a king to be friends with an anarchist but maybe Techno knows Eret won't be a problem to him??
"So, Eret you mentioned back at your home that Sapnap and George tried to kill Michael??"
"They kept throwing eggs at him and hitting him, eventually they made a game that whoever loses has to kill Michael and if I didn't move him he would have been killed."
Tubbo nods, having a smile as Michael got to be carried into the air by Ghostboo.
"Right; We need to plan another Revenge Misson."
"Uh-"
"YES! BLOOD SHED!"
Eret got nervous, but Sapnap and George brought it on themselves so he watched as Techno began to rant about plans and Tubbo trying to get Michael down.
Philza smiled at the sight, finally he is reassured Michael was alright though he was worried about things in his head, especially of who left the sign as Dream wasn't even here to do it as Punz said Dream went off far.
. . .
Philza just couldn't stop worrying as he drank his drink, something felt wrong but he couldn't worry Techno at a moment like this so he relaxed and watched them plan more Revenge.