{Techno's First Time Babysitting 1/?}

"Eeyyyy, Techno?"
Techno didn't look up from his book,"What is it Skeppy, if you wish to spare unfortunately I am reading and my boots are by the fireplace drying off from the lake incident.", his boots were drenched and covered in muck so they sat by the fire place.
"I-I know, but uh. . . Listen; You have no social life right? No plans outside us and uh, you know your killing rampage?", "Yes.", Skeppy inhaled sharply, wondering why Kathy had told him to break the news to Techno!
"Well. . . Myself, Bad and the others are going out either for a mission or date night, specifically me and Bad, and uh. . . We kinda need you to babysit the children. . .?"
Techno froze.
"WHAT?!"
Techno snapped his neck towards Skeppy, immediately Skeppy turned pale and booked it,"AHHHH!!", "GET BACK HERE!!", Techno threw his book to the ground and sprinted off after Skeppy.
"GET BACK HERE!!
"AHHHH!!! KATHY, WHY DID YOU SACRIFICE ME?!?!?"

~

Skeppy dove inside a storage room.
"ARE YOU SERIOUS?!?"
Techno skid to a stop, it was so hard to run in socks!
"Okay-I can handle the kids, but spending a whole night with kids?! I'm gonna do something about this!", Techno looked around, eyeing the axe that the Knight had,"Give me this!", Techno snatched it and began to break down the door,"I'M COMING IN!", Skeppy dug through the boxes quickly as he heard the door breaking,"YOU CAN'T DO THIS SKEPPY, I SWEAR TO HERO!!", as the door broke, Skeppy placed an iron door!
"WHAT?!"
Techno grits his teeth but smiles,"I can do this.", Skeppy jumped as the axe blade came into the wall,"HAHAH!! I'm coming in!", Skeppy pulled out obsidian and replaced the wall!
"WHAT?! WHAT!?!?"
Skeppy broke a window and jumped out!

~

Techno breathed heavily,"Okay, Okay. I can get inside easily, I just gotta!-", as Techno pulled back the axe to take another swing.
. . .
Blood God!
Kill!
Skeppy!
Behind you!

Behind?
He turned and then froze.
. . .
"Hehehe. . . Hey, uh. . . Sapnap and Dream, right?"
Crap.
Dream smiled,"Woah! So this how adults deal with problems; Just axe everything!", Techno laughed, even though he was A Blood God, he knew the parents would kick his ass if he taught the kids anything bad like this!
"No, no, no, no. Not at all, I was. . . Uh. . . I was just showing, Skeppy. . . That this place needed to be redecorated and I was getting ahead start. . .!","But why was Dad crying in a corner?", Techno chuckled as he turned to the door,"Because. . . He may have faced the wrath of your Father, but he doesn't know my wrath yet.", Techno was gonna murder Skeppy later,"What?", he smiled at the kids,"Nothing! Just, uh, how about you two go to the dining room with the others I will be a moment.", so Sapnap leaves, though Dream gave Techno a blank stare before following Sapnap.
. . .
"SKEPPY!"
Techno kicked down the door,"Ow!", Techno shook his ankle a bit and forgot he didn't have his boots on and felt like a bone disconnected!
"WHAT-HEY!!"
Techno stuck his head out the broken window, he sniffed the air and could smell Skeppy's blood,"SKEPPY, YOU TRAITOR!! I'M GONNA PUT YOU 6FT UNDER WHEN YOU GET BACK!!!", Techno groaned, his ankle hurt like hell,"Ow. . . Ow. . . Ow. . .", Techno groaned, either he dislocated a bone OR he broke something in his ankle,"I blame you Skeppy!. . . You and your date nights with your husband!", Techno used the axe to help him downstairs.