{Witness To Murder.}

Sapnap sat at the table, fiddling with his hands as he proceed the words in front of him of Karl's dreams.
Karl came downstairs, looking like he had just woken up but had a little bounce in his step as he went to get breakfast.
"Hey, Karl. . .", Karl looked at Sapnap, smiled,"Morning, how did you sleep?", "Um. . .", Sapnap glanced at the papers in front of him, picking up a specific sheet,"Karl, I uh, read through your papers about your dreams and there's a specific one I want to ask about.", Karl smiled, walking over and sitting across with a bowl of cereal,"What's up?", Sapnal rubbed his eyes, pushing the page towards Karl, letting him read through it himself.
. . .
Karl felt a lump in his throat, Sapnap could see a little colour drain from his face,"Karl be honest with me, if you can remember this dream. . . What happened this Hooded Figure and the person you described falling.", Karl felt himself break into a sweat, what he witnessed felt like a dream but it felt. . . So real.
. . .
It couldn't have been real. . . But. . .

=

The rain wasn't too heavy, but running in the muck without slipping or falling on his face was hard enough.
Karl felt hid heart was beating faster than ever, what he had seen and heard, he watched helpless as someone was stabbed and thrown down a cliff side.
Karl couldn't comprehend who that was, or why they were with Foolish but all he knew was that he had to keep running and find out who that was.
Karl lost his footing when his foot was caught in a mud puddle, Karl yelled out in pain and surprise, forcing himself to pull his foot up and continue running after that hooded figure.

~

Karl broke into an opening, it was small opening but at the same time it was spacious.
Karl then saw the body of who fell, Karl rushed to them,"Sir-Sir, can you hear me. . .!?", Karl pressed his fingers on their neck and sighed heavily with relief that they weren't dead but would possibly have a terrible stomach ache, broken back and a concussion.
Karl immediately put his hands on the stomach wound, trying to keep it from bleeding out.
As Karl kept his hands on the wound, looking around for any help and wondering how far away L'manberg was to get help even with his sprained ankle, he couldn't help but notice the unconscious looked a little familiar to him.
*Snap*
Karl flinched and looked around him, standing and backing up, while silently apologising to the unconscious.
Getting behind a tree, Karl watched a tall figure in a green cloak walked towards the unconscious,"XD. . .?", Karl watched as XD towered over the body, Karl waited for XD to maybe heal or get help.
Karl's heart began to beat faster as XD's arm was revealed and was holding an enchanting Dagger.
Karl suddenly found his voice when XD raised the Dagger above their hand,"WAIT, NO!!!!", before Karl could run at them, XD went completely psycho-mode!
Karl watched in horror as XD repeatedly stabbed the body, arms, legs and chest!
Karl found himself sinking to the ground, no longer caring about the mud as tears began to spring up in his eyes and cover his ears to not hear the grunts of XD and the stabbing of the flesh.
. . .

=

"KARL?!"
Sapnap and Quackity kneeled on the ground, Karl had passed out from an unknown reason but he seemed to be having a nightmare, sweating a ton, the look of discomfort and sounds of fear.
"Sapnap, this is getting out of hand. First this Virus and now this. . .!?", "Quackity, you don't understand!. . . Karl has seen something, he knows something and he can't recall it. . .!", they both knew Karl knew something, but Karl couldn't recall it and wrote small details of the dreams he can recall.
. . .