{Bringing Siblings To School}

In class, Foolish and Alistair were colouring in another picture their teacher gave them, it was a picture of a flower field and a farm house.
"Students."
Everyone looked up, including Alistair and Foolish, the teacher was smiling as she pulled up the screen and revealed the chalkboard with the usual family unit that was written on it.
"So, as you know our unit this week has been about family, so for Friday you'll be bringing in your siblings to talk about them and they get to talk you.", Alistair and Foolish immediately looked at one another, Alistair hen raised his hand,"Wait, I don't have any siblings.", Foolish then spoke up,"Yeah, I have a sibling but he's too young and he doesn't like being away from dad.", Foolish knows his brother hates being away from any parental figure because he's scared that they'll leave him alone.
"Well, Alistair if you don't have any siblings why not bring in someone that is like a younger or older sibling, Foolish if your brother feels uncomfortable with coming with yourself why not ask your father to come along to make him feel more comfortable.", Foolish nods, he knows Sam has the day off tomorrow.
He then turned to Alistair,"Hey, Al, you can share my sibling as he likes you and sees you as a brother too.", Alistair smiled,"Thank you.", so the Bell rang and class was over.

=

"Good Morning, Class!"
The teacher smiled, seeing many older or younger siblings,"I see you've all brought your siblings.", they enter the classroom, then the teacher notices Sam, Foolish and Alistair.
A little boy was hiding behind Sam, sticking is tongue out at Foolish, who seemed to be trying to get the boy to follow him.
"Very interesting family."
Sam smiled and shook the Teacher's hand, he then looked at Dream,"Hey, Dream, you wanna go with Foolish to his class for a bit?", Dream looked up at him, unsure but he looked at Foolish,"You get to talk about Foolish and Alistair.", Dream looked back at Sam and nods, taking Foolish's hand and followed them into his class.
The teacher turned to Sam,"Would you like a coffee?", "That would be nice, I'll be staying since I have no work today.", The teacher nods.