{Techno Babysitting For The First Time 2/3}

Techno came into the dining room, seeing the kids turn to him or just ignore him,"Alright then. Because your parents are out, I'll be looking after you till your parents get back.", Foolish leaned forward,"This is new, usually Philza would be the one to look after us.", "I know. And Skeppy broke the window to get out of the house and leave me with you children.", Wilbur sunk in his chair, this was going to be a long night along with The Blood God who didn't know the first thing about kids.

=

"Just to the left. . ."
Techno entered the kitchen, his foot got more sore so he was getting the med kit to somewhat ease the pain.
Then he saw Karl and Sapnap, Karl was reaching for something while Sapnap stood guard like someone was going to stop them.
"What are you two doing?"
Sapnap and Karl turn to him,"We're hungry, we don't trust your cooking.", Techno stared at them,"Fair. What are you grabbing?", Karl smiled,"Chocolate!", Techno shrugged, he reached into the cabinet and gave two bars to them,"Share with the others if you know what sharing it.", and with that they left the kitchen, Techno opened the bottom cabinet and found the med kit.

~

Wilbur watched from around the corner as Techno was reading in a chair.
"Should we prank him?"
Wilbur turned to Sapnap,"No; Last time I pranked him, Philza had to tie him up to stop the voices from controlling him and making him do something he would regret.", Sapnap nods, Wilbur then left while Sapnap went to the fireplace and played with the fire.
. . .

~

Foolish and Alistair were practicing their magic with Dream watching, Dream was also playing with his own magic and making little shapes of animals.
"Hey."
They turn and see Techno,"Go to bed.", Alistair shrugged,"Okay.", so Foolish, Alistair and Dream left for the room to go sleep and let Techno have his peace because they've been running around all night.
So they went to bed, not without Sapnap trying to hit Techno with fire but Wilbur stopped him and shoved in the bedroom.