{MCYT FNAF SB} 3/5

Dream ran away from Roxy, thankful that he at least got a ticket to this Daycare.
As he walked around it, Dream wished he didn't have to go in there but he wanted to find his dad and go home.
He looked down the slide, making a noise of fear and not wanting to go in there.
"I don't wanna. . ."
Dream blinked his tears away, held his Creeper Toy close he slid down the slide.
"AHHH!!"
Eventually falling in a ballpit, he poked his head out and did his best to stand up and made sure his Creeper Toy was still with him.
"Ho! Ho!"
Dream looked up and watched in horror as an animatronic jumped into the ballpit,"N-No. . .", as Dream tired to get out, he was suddenly picked up and was face to face with a Daycare Attendant,"HELLO, NEW FRIEND!!", "AHHHH!!!", he was Ghostbur, kind and very hyper and Dream feared him and his partner.
Ghostbur put Dream down,"You're sure up late, are we having a sleepover???", Ghostbur waited for answer, but only got Dream falling on the ground and laying still.
He leaned over him in concern,"Friend?", Dream didn't make a sound, maybe thinking if he didn't move he would think he was dead.
Ghostbur looked around, then he connected his mic to Foolish's,"Hey, Foolish? A little boy is on the ground acting like a possum.", "Ghostbur, take it easy on the boy, he's afraid of us and I'm trying to get him to his dad, the Nightguard Sam.", Ghostbur nods,"Oh, okay.", suddenly the lights went out,"AHHH!!!", Dream screamed and ran in the dark, from the robot that was screaming to.
He ran into the desk, "OW!", he held his nose as he hid behind the counter and grabbed a flashlight and turned it on,"Foolish. . .?! Dad. . .!? Help. . .!", Dream began to cry, he curled up under the desk holding the Creeper begging for his dad.
Revivbur peaked under the desk, never had he ever seen a kid this scared of him or the dark, he felt pity for child.
"Hey, Foolish. I'll drop the kid off to ya.", "Thank you, Revivbur!. . ."
Revivbur grabbed the kid, who immediately started to scream and cry,"AHHH!!! NO, NO, NO, NO!!!", "Oi, kid. Stop screaming, I'm taking you to Foolish you can give you back to your parent.", Dream tried to stop crying, he held the Creeper and the Flashlight close as Revivbur opened the Door and saw Foolish,"Thank God.", he handed the crying kid to Foolish, and the kid immediately dug theit nails back to the metal and Revivbur could see the scratches from his nails,"Good luck finding Sam.", Foolish nods and leaves with Dream calming down a little.
"Shh. . . Shh. . . You're okay, you don't have to come back here. . ."
"P-Promise. . .?"
"Promise."
Foolish then stopped at a Re-Charge Station,"Have to charge.", Dream nods, glad he was behind something protective.
Then he turned and froze.
Walked or skipped by was the black and white rabbit that chased him.
"F-Foolish. . .! Look!. . .", Foolish looked up,"What is it?. . .", "There was a black and white rabbit!. . . He chased me earlier and I had to hide in your stomach hatch. . .", Foolish nods,"It is odd. There is no rabbit at the Pizza Plex, not anymore at least.", Dream sniffled, Foolish got out of the charging station and wiped Dream's tears of fear,"Hey, we'll find your dad. . . I promise.", Dream nods, wanting to believe the much kinder robot of the bunch.

~

Foolish kept Dream close, and even got use to the kid keeping a strong grip on him. It was impressive.
Foolish was making his way to Sam's office, he had to get this kid back to Sam, who knows what his friends would do to him.
. . .
And he wasn't dumb.
Foolish remembered everything, he wasn't like the others and he knew it.
The years of pain Sam had to go through after he died, so Foolish guessed if he were alive then this scared boy would have been his little brother.
. . .
Damn, that made Foolish sad.
He could have been a big brother-
"Foolish."
He froze, Dream tensed up and turned to see Techno and Tommy blocking their way,"Hand us the kid.", Foolish turned around and saw Fundy blocking their way back.
. . .
"No, he's just a kid!", "Doesn't matter, he broke in.", Dream began to shake as they drew closer, Foolish eyed the vent and immediately got Dream in,"GO!", "FOOLISH!", as Dream got in and turned around, he watched in horror as Foolish was tackled by Tommy.
Before Dream could curl up, the rabbit appeared and tried to get him,"AHHH!!!", "FRICKING, BRAT!", Dream crawled away, tears streaming down his face away from them.
Techno dragged the now banged up and slightly broken Foolish away, Fundy walked to the rabbit,"Get the kid?", "Get the kid.", he nods and goes off with Tommy.

~

"AHHH!"
Dream fell out and onto a floor, screaming again from the pain.
Dream sat up in tears, looking at his bruised and cut legs and knees.
. . .
He broke down in tears, he just took his toy and lay on the ground crying.
. . .
. .
.
*Bang*
Dream looked up from crying, seeing a small wind-up toy that scared him earlier in the vents.
The wind-up toy was named Purpled Music, he played music and had his own own wind-up toys that also creeped him out,"Y-. . . You friend?. . .", The wind-up toy nods, Dream sniffled and crawled over,"Do. . . *sniffles* Know Where my daddy is. . .", The wind-up toy nods, both then jumping at the doors opening.
There was the black and white rabbit!
"AHH!!"
Dream immediately crawled away and back into the vent and the Wind Up toy also makes a get away but he had a destination.

=

The wind-up toy found itself in a security office, looking around it saw a picture of Dream on the desk and a shattered phone on the floor.
The toy made its way to a closet and began to undo the screws on the door hinges.
As it backed up, the door fell with a loud slam and the wind-up toy crawled in and there he was slumped behind some boxes was Security Gaurd Sam.
Doing a quick scan, the wind-up toy knew Sam needed a hospital soon with how much medication seemed to be in his bloodstream.
The Wind-up Toy then checks the cameras and saw multiple police cars pulling up with unfamiliar people jumping out.
"S a m. Y o u n e e d t o w a k e u p."