{Confronting Callahan 2/2}

"So, he just fainted?"
Karl tapped the side of his head,"He may have gotten a headache or migraine, we aren't sure but he passed out unexpectedly.", Hannah looked over at Dream, it was the first time she had seen him using magic, Dream had his hand on Callahan's chest and his hand was glowing like he was checking Callahan's lives.
. . .
"It seems like he passed out from exhaustion or stress."
Dream's hand lost it's glow as he took his hand away from Callahan, he turned to Karl,"What happened, exactly.", Karl nods,"We figured out why Callahan can't speak anymore, we confronted him and he confessed but then he fainted.", Dream nods, Philza turned to them,"Wait, how did he lose his voice.", they looked at one another, Karl was the one that explained everything and he could feel the waves of rage begin to rise.

=

Callahan woke up in a cold sweat, he slowly sat up and realised he wasn't in his house anymore.
. . .
"Hey, Callahan."
He jumped and to his left and sees Dream, he smiled softly and Callahan guessed he already knows as he saw Karl.
"Hey."
Callahan looked at Dream,"I'm glad you wanted to warn me and not just let XD off, even if you didn't get the chance to warn me I appreciate you were thinking of us.", Callahan was surprised he wasn't mad, but he smield and was thankful Dream wasn't mad at him.

~

"So, he grabbed you by the neck?"
Callahan nods, Philza did his best to part Callahan's hair as it was tangled, frizzled and possibly damaged,"You really need to get a hair cut.", Callahan nods, agreeing with Philza about that.
. . .
Then Philza gasped.
"What-? What's wrong?"
Philza seemed a little pale, shocked and afraid.
"Phil?"
Philza took a deep breath,"Callahan. . . I dunno if you knew this. . . But. . . There's a chip on the back of your neck. . .", to that, Callahan jumped up up and immediately reached for his neck, this was the first he heard mention of a chip!!
"Callahan, calm down and sit. . .!"
So he does, Dream parted the hair and there he saw a chip had been put in him and it almost blended right into his skin expect it looked like there was blue, green, white and red veins that seemed to be from the chip and it seemed like. . . Code?
. . .
Karl then remembered!
"That reminds me! Callahan, you coughed up blood, did the chip have something to do with it?!"
That's when they realised just how much shit XD could be up to.
Hannah went red in rage.
"I'M GOING TO KILL HIM!!!"