{Brother's Plot}

"Woah."
Foolish jumped out of his skin, turning and to his surprise he saw Dream looking astonished,"Did you build all this??", "I- Yeah?", "This is amazing!", Foolish sighed, he was already easy to impress by anything.

~

"So, from what I heard you are supposed to be the enemy?", Dream looked at Foolish,"Oh come on, people have done worse, including yourself!", they kind of stare at one another, only Foolish turned around trying to fight down a smile while Dream had a smug,"This part of the conversation is over.", "Sure thing.", they walked around the temple that Dream called a Palace, Foolish could correct him but the bags under his eyes he got the idea not to for now, he went insane before and he can tell when someone is just on the fence of losing it.

~

Sam ended up joining them and he mostly didn't speak, probably because he was tired from The Egg.
What also confused Foolish was that Dream didn't know who the hell DreamXD and that set off a slightly bigger alarm.

~

"Wait- So you were tortured?!"
Dream nods,"Yeah, scars don't appear out of nowhere. But he wanted info out of me but he didn't get shit.", Foolish was pissed but he hid it well.
. . .
Actually.
Now thinking about.
If Dream really is like the rumours say, maybe he could get XD and Quackity off his back?
I mean, XD literally made him a slave and tired to kill Sam Nook for using his powers to destroy The Egg.
And Quackity let him die and then blackmailed him into working for him.
. . .
"Hey, Dream.", "Mhm?", "I know we haven't spoken in a long time but I have a proposition for you and this will expand my and your knowledge on life and death."
. . .
"Okay?"