{5up's Game 1/2}

"I can already tell, I'm gonna hate this."
Fundy turned to Dream,"Oh, come on, Dream. It was nice of 5up to invite us to a game with his friends.", Dream groaned, it wasn't like he hated Fundy's friends he just didn't like social groups and he was still tired.
George smiled,"Come on, Dream. It will be fun, I promise.", Dream sighed, he then put his mask over his face again as Fundy took them to metal doors and they opened making the sound of a door that sound they were in space.

~

"Fundy!"
"5Up!"
They had their reunion, Tommy was screaming and running from Jack who was already tormenting the minor with his uncontrollable murder vibes while the game was explained to them by Valkyrae, Tina, Toast and Sykkuno.
As Dream was bored out of his mind, hitting some buttons and questioning why he was here and wanting his ADHD medication!
He was laying on the ground, his legs up against the wall as he just kicked the air when he heard footsteps approaching him.
There above him was a man wearing a very interesting mask, it was an odd mask as it covered at least. . . 45% of their face.
The mask was purple, jagged teeth, a bunny ear, one red and black eye and had very messy black hair.
. . .
"Faceless?"
His face surprised Dream,"Yyeah.", Dream sat up properly,"I feel bad for people here, cause I haven't had my ADHD medication in 3 days.", the man chuckled under the mask, holding his hand out to Dream,"I'm Corpse.", Dream admired the bracelet and rings he was wearing, Dream took his hand and Corpse pulled him up,"Dream, and I like the jewellery.", Corpse smiled, at least Dream think he is. . .?
"Anyway, ready to commit a few murders?"
"Heh, yep."

=

*Corpse & Dream are The Imposters*

Dream walked around the map, it was cold and he was unsure of what to do exactly as an imposter because HE FORGOT!!
*Bing*
Dream then opened the chat, seeing a private message from Corpse.

'Imposters have to kill all the crewmates, we can sabotage the doors, lights and the tasks, during meetings we have to prove our innocence and if you die you can still manipulate the lights and doors.'

Huh.
That was nice of Corpse.
Dream looked for someone to kill, then he saw Tommy and smirked as he saw George near by.
(:
He stabbed Tommy a quick few times before ducking in a vent.
He peaked through the vent and saw 5up enter and reported the body and they were brought to the meeting room.
"Tommy was dead by the garden area and George was in the room but hadn't reported it!"
"I didn't even see him!"
And the argument began, Dream was kind of zoned out and luckily Sapnap snapped his fingers in front of his face from time to time to get him to listen a little longer.
"HOW COULD YOU NOT SEE ANYONE ENTER OR TOMMY?!?"
"I'M COLOURBLIND!!"
Oh boy. . .

~

Corpse stabbed Valkyrae, venting to Electrical and finding Sapnap in there and him looking him dead in the eyes.
. . .
Fuck.
And the chase began, Sapnap sprinted off towards the meeting button with Corpse on his tail.
*Stab*
"ACK-"
Dream stabbed Sapnap, Corpse watched as Dream repeatedly stabbed Sapnap and seemed to be in a completely different world.
Corpse then grabbed Dream by his armpits and dragged him from the scene of the crime.

~

"WHO STABS SOMEONE SEVERAL TIMES?!?"
Jack laughed,"I can-Heh-I can name a few people.", Corpse found Dream's murder atmosphere very interesting as he was calm but brutal and seemed to have a couple a screws lose in the mental health department, but he really couldn't say anything because well; He's Corpse.

~

"Is it you, Corpse?"
"I think it's him!"
"No!"
Dream quickly spoke up,"Corpse was with me when the announcement went off, and Fundy you saw us on camera!", Fundy nods,"I did.", "So, Corpse couldn't have been the Imposter because he would have killed me.", as Dream continued his argument and Jack calling him Detective Dream, Corpse was more interested in the man that's defended him and had this urge for violence.