{A Starborn 1/3}

Tommy left the lab again, he knew the new cameras were and would start recording, mics would be on as soon as he went back to the Dsmp.
. . .
He had a grasp of what emotion is what but he couldn't understand why he was. . . Feeling? That's the right word right?
*CRASH BANG*
Tommy jumped nearly felt high off the ground, turning go his left he saw a fire in the far distance and without a second thought Tommy bolted towards the fire as fast as he could.

~

Arriving at the scene, there was this mediator that had crashed into the earth and the fire had spread to the trees and the grass also caught on fire.
Looking through the flames, he noticed someone laying on the ground by a patch of fire, quickly Tommy stomped out the fire by the person quickly.
"Sir?? Thing?? Person???"
Tommy shook him, he noticed the robes he had on, brusies, cuts and their hair was like a galaxy.
. . .
Tommy knew the lab wasn't too far and needed to get this thing away from here before they came to investigate.
So Tommy grabbed by his arms and dragged him away from the crash sight and to the dsmp.

~

As Tommy got the person into the safety of the dsmp, he quickly rehid the barrier opening and looked around for someone to help.
"HELP!!! SOMEONE IS WOUNDED!!!"
Tommy thought no one was going to come, or even hear him but then he saw Bad and Puffy running to him,"TOMMY?!", "WHAT HAPPENED?!?", Tommy pointed to the unconscious, Puffy immediately knelt down and tired to shake the man,"Sir?? Can you hear us??", Tommy shook his head,"I already tired, he won't wake up and. . . And. . .", upon closer inspection, Puffy realised a part of the coat or robe he was wearing had a large stain of blood, pulling it back ever so slightly only to see that the man had some type of shard in his side that soaked through his shirt and coat,"Shit-We need to get help now!", so Bad carefully picked up the man and was careful of the shard in his side as they ran to Ponk's clinic.

=

Ponk plastered the cuts and lifted his shirt seeing the shard stuck in his side.
Ponk grabbed something that would numb the pain so the man wouldn't wake up in pain, then he grabbed tweezers to pull out the glass but he didn't know how big the shard of glass was so he had to be careful of the eternal bleeding that will happen so he had be quick and careful.
. . .

=

"Is he okay??"
Ponk threw the gloves in the disposal bin,"He's fine, he will be out for a while but he should be alright.", Ponk sighed, Bad looked worried as he peered into the room, seeing the unknown man unconscious and covered in plasters and bandages.
"What's your plan?"
"I'll. . . I'll have Foolish come down and we'll do what we can to help him either get him home or find out what happened to him."
So they were all ushered out of his clinic and left him in Ponk's care.