{Going Into Hiding 3/3}

Foolish and Dream followed Alistair to the room Sam was confined to.
As they came to another hall, Herobrine left a room with the Demon, Bad, and he seemed concerned,"I'll double check the perimeter and make sure no one had breeched near the land and house.", Bad nods,"I'll go make sure the kids are okay and specially mine.", Herobrine nods as they walk down to the hall.
. . .
"Breech?"
"Dad is a bit protective."
They went up to the door, knocked and entered.
"Daddy!"
Dream rushed over to Sam, Sam hugged Dream but was careful with the oxygen mask on him.
"Good thing you're okay. . ."
Foolish came over,"What did they say?", Sam took a deep breath, sitting Dream next to him,"Well. . . They have explained a lot to me and we'll be staying here for a few days.", "Till it's safe to go home?", "Yes. Will you two be able to do that?", Foolish and Dream nod, Philza looked at Alistair and ruffled his hair,"Give them a tour if they want.", "Will do, Angel Of Death.", Alistair saluted and Philza smiled.

=

*Poke*
*Poke*
. . .
*Poke*
Karl looked up at Dream, he was poking him with a stick but he was sleeping on the floor in the living room.
"Yeah?"
"Why are you sleeping on the ground?"
Karl sat up and rubbed his eyes,"Tired. . . And the floor was comfy.", Dream titled his head, he then lay on the floor with Karl.
. . .
"It is comfy."
"Right?"
"Can you two get up?"
They look up at the lady with the mask on,"Sorry, Mommy.", they both got up and looked at her, Dream looked at her mask,"What's that??", "Oh, my mask? It's something I wear to protect my face and identity when I do my job.", the mask was a wolf mask with the colours of purple and green.
"Ooh."
Karl looked at Dream,"I'm Karl.", "Dream.", Kathy smiled,"How about you two go play and get to know one another.", so Karl and Dream left the library and went to find something to do.

=

Foolish and Alistair had been looking at one another for a bit.
. . .
"So, uh what do you like to do?"
"Read about Gods, practice magic and play."
Foolish titled his head,"You read about the Gods too?", "Yeah, it's like homework because I don't go to school, not yet at least.", Foolish shrugged,"Well, you can show me what powers you have and I can show mine?", Alistair smiled,"Sounds good!", so they went outside.

=

"What's the plan, Hero?"
"Unless we figure out who they are working for them all we can do for now is protect them."
. . .