|~|Hermitcraft 4/?|~|

"Woah."
Mumbo was quite surprised to see just how short this Watcher was, he was much taller than him so it was quite a shock.
"Yeah, I'm short. But I put stuff in my boots to make me taller and I can shapeshift, so don't go thinking you can escape just because I'm short.", Mumbo nods,"Of course not. I'm not like Scar.", The Watcjer turned his head in interest as Mumbo worked,"Scar? Your Mayor?", "He can get ahead of himself at times.", Grian nods,"Sounds interesting. I'm gonna go get you food!", Mumbo nods, he didn't notice that Grian went for his jacket that was thrown over a chair and pulled out Mumbo's phone before he flew off.

~

Grian flew far from his home, looking at the square device,"I'm not ruining my chances of getting home.", so once Grian was high enough and he took off the case, he dropped the phone high from the sky.
. . .
He flew after it, once he got to the ground and he saw it nothing of what it use to be.
Heck it was shattered into a crater, good luck finding them now.
Then he was shoot in the shoulder by an arrow, growling he saw a hunter and quickly took off to the sky as fast as he could.

=

"Uh oh."
Etho showed the phone to Xisuma,"Mumbo's phone isn't showing up?", "What it destroyed?", "Definitely.", Scar got on his horse,"Do not let that stop us, we'll just keep going to original direction!", so Scar took the lead, Cleo folded her arms and looked at Pearl,"We're sunk, aren't we?", "Yeah, we may be too late to save Mumbo from The Watcher.", but they got on their horses and they followed the Mayor.

=

"Late again."
Mumbo dusted off the Redstone, honestly he had no idea how long he's been here for, think around 2-3 days?
Honestly he had no idea, especially since he can't find his phone.
The Watcher was a pretty chatty person, he asked a lot of questions and Mumbo gave somewhat answers, he mostly didn't give full answers because he was exhausted from lack of sleep, not like he could help it he didn't feel safe in this place!
"Hey, I noticed you're still up.", Mumbo was startled at Grian's appearance, he was hanging upside down from the beam,"You scared the heck out of me. . .!", "Ah, sorry about that. Uh, but why aren't you asleep?", "I'm just not that tired.", Grian made a face,"I don't believe ya; I see the dark circles under your eyes mate.", Grian pointed then out, he then folded his arms,"Hey, I know I kidnapped you and all, but I'm not gonna hurt you because, why would I; you're my ticket home.", Mumbo sighed, leaning back hoping it was uncomfortable but he was falling asleep.
. . .
Grian was satisfied seeing the Redstoner asleep, raises chances of him getting back home and hopefully not getting grounded by the others.

=

"Scar. Are we lost."
. . .
"Maybe."
"I'm gonna kill him."