Get off the mat car

A few hours later

Now I was in the gym holding my last lesson with my 5CK. "Do we know how to transmit this disease yet?" asked Dylan. "No unfortunately. I hope the doctors at the hospital find out about this mysterious disease soon, because otherwise more teachers will drop out," I mentioned and tossed the ball to Alex. "Two rounds of dodgeball and then you guys go change," I explained and sat down on the ground outside the court and watched the game unfold. It wasn't really interesting to watch but fortunately for me, the lesson only lasted a scant ten minutes and then I too could finally go home, I thought to myself and smiled briefly. "That's the end of gym class for today. Have a nice weekend guys and Maya. I'll see you again Monday," I said goodbye to my students and then went to my locker room. To my surprise, I was not alone in this small room. Kendall was also here, but dressed only in boxers. "What are you doing here?", I whispered, looking at him with wide eyes. "Surprising you," he replied curtly, coming closer to me. "You succeeded in the surprise and now get dressed again!", I ordered, looking at him with a nervous expression on my face.

Don't get me wrong. I love the sight of Kendall in boxers or when he was naked in front of me, however, it is risky here at school. At any time someone could come into the teacher's lounge and then see Kendall and I kissing or doing other things that as a teacher I am forbidden to do with a student. "Kendall please get dressed. Someone could come in at any time and you know how risky that is," I admonished him, looking at him seriously. "Don't you like the sight of me in boxers?" he asked, looking at me uncertainly. "Of course but...". Before I could finish my sentence, Kendall slid his boxers off his legs and then looked at me with a smile. "It should be better like this, right?" he asked, looking at me with a proud look. I tried to avert my gaze from Kendall, but I couldn't. He had a wonderful body that overwhelmed me every time. As I eyed him longer, I noticed something hardening in my gym shorts, and of course this did not remain hidden from Kendall, as you could clearly see the marks. "You're turned on by me," he stated with a grin, moving closer. "Kendall are you surprised?", I asked softly, looking deep into his eyes.

"No. I think it's amazing that all I have to do is stand naked in front of you and you immediately get a hard boner without even touching me," he explained. "You have that realization now and now please put your clothes back on before someone comes in," I begged him, but knew he wouldn't do that. "Logan," Kendall began to speak and meanwhile grabbed my crotch causing me to sigh. "I'm sure no one will come in here since the last few hours are over for the day and that means we'll be here all alone. Won't you explain the sports equipment to me in more detail?" he asked, squeezing my erection, whereupon I groaned. I was scared and very apprehensive about what he was doing, but I was also interested to see how it would turn out. A short time later, I agreed and went back into the gym with him. The boys in 5CK should have changed by now and were just on their way home. "I'm assigning exercises for you and you have to do them!" he ordered me and I looked at him excitedly. The first way led us to the wall bars, where my first task was already waiting. "I want you to lean with your back against the wall and hold on with your arms but you must not touch the floor with your legs," he explained and I did what he said.

As a physical education teacher, this task was by no means difficult for me, but I noticed after a short time that Kendall was not only concerned with my athletic abilities. I was hanging a little higher up on the wall bars and noticed that my hips were at Kendall's eye level. He was challenging me.

Kendall's POV:

With Logan now hanging on the wall bars, I could now begin to drive him crazy. Let's see if he can still hold the exercise then without any more problems, I thought and started rubbing my face against his crotch. Logan gasped and I noticed that he was having a little trouble holding himself still. Shortly after, I pulled his gym shorts down his legs and looked at his boxers where I could already see his cock twitching. Logan wanted it too and I will fulfill his wish. I then licked my tongue over his cloth-covered cock and heard him moan softly. He loved this kind of foreplay. A combination of new and exciting. I threw his boxers off his legs shortly after as well and was now sucking on his hard cock. "Oh Kendall," he moaned, now having trouble holding his weight with his arms under the circumstances. "What's wrong Mr. Mitchell?", I asked as I continued to pump his cock. "You want to do something forbidden?" he asked, panting again. "Isn't that what we're doing Logan?", I asked confused. "I mean forbidden in another direction," he mentioned and I looked at him tensely. "But I have to get off the wall bars to do that," he explained and I let go of him shortly after, so he was back on the floor. Before he went anywhere with me, he pressed me to him and kissed me passionately. I returned the kiss and Logan took me to the equipment room.

There were, among other things, many balls, a mat cart, as well as rings, ropes and other various sports equipment. "And what is the forbidden now?", I asked him excitedly as we both stood naked in the equipment room. Without Logan giving me an answer, he pushed me onto the mat cart and then climbed onto it as well. "Get off the mat cart Mr. Mitchell," I said with a grin and realized he was looking at me as he hovered over me. "Shut your mouth Kendall," he said softly and kissed me in response. While he kissed me, I felt my way down with my hand and stroked his hard penis causing him to moan briefly again. "Kendall?". "Yes Logan?", I asked. "Suck my cock so I can fuck you," Logan replied, looking at me with lust in his eyes. "You're welcome Logan," I agreed and he laid back on the hard mats. Without hesitation I took his hard cock in my mouth again and licked it thoroughly. In between, I also sucked his glans every now and then, which was rewarded with a loud moan. "Lie on your back!", Logan ordered and I instantly did what he asked me to do. Logan then lifted my legs over his shoulders and positioned himself in front of my entrance. Before he could enter it, however, he quickly readied me and then thrust into me with his glans first. Logan looked at me anxiously, but I nodded to signal that he could now move. He started thrusting slowly and gradually increased his pace. I gasped and moaned in pleasure, trying to delay my orgasm.

Logan was no different. He moaned loudly and thrust his hard cock into me faster and harder. Suddenly I gasped loudly and Logan looked at me in amazement. "Do it again," I begged and Logan thrust hard again, hitting that wonderful spot again. "Worthy be the male prostate," I moaned and saw that Logan was grinning. Again and again he thrust at that wonderful spot until I could stand it no longer and squirted my seed over my belly and Logan's hand. Logan couldn't hold out much longer either. Barely two minutes later, he now also experienced his orgasm and then let himself fall on top of me. "That was exciting," Logan gasped, looking at me. "I agree with that." While we were still on the mat cart, we kept kissing and shortly after, Logan climbed off the mat cart. "Kendall. Get off the mat cart."