Sexual activities

"What was that all about?", Logan asked me confused as we arrived in my room and I closed the door behind him. "You need to ignore Katie. She got something in her head again and now she wants to bug me about it," I explained briefly and then my door opened again. "Did you bring condoms?", Katie asked Logan who then just looked at her in wonder. "No, why would I?" he asked, looking at Katie tensely. "And you want to be a responsible teacher?" she asked, stunned. "Katie, I've been in bed with Kendall so many times by now I can't count it on two hands and we don't have any diseases. Got it?" he asked her, a little annoyed. "If you both think you're doing the right thing, do it. But, if you are really infected then, don't say I didn't warn you." "Get out!", I shouted annoyed, pushing Katie out of my room and closing the door again. "Why are you grinning?", I asked Logan as I looked at him. "You're cute when you're mad," Logan admitted, smiling. "Oh yeah, you think so?", I asked as I got closer to him. "Yeah but only when it's not me you're mad at," Logan added and I kissed him in response. Logan pulled me closer to him, deepening the kiss. "What do you have planned for today?" he asked me as we looked into each other's eyes. "Nothing special. What do you think about a series night?", I asked him eagerly. "Sounds good," Logan agreed with a mild smile and then kissed me again. I then pulled Logan closer to me and laid him on my bed afterwards. I hovered over him and kissed him passionately. During the kiss, my hand slid further and further down until I arrived at Logan's private zone.

Shortly after, he broke the kiss. "Kendall, later but not now," he whispered as he looked at me with lust in his eyes. "Logan, I can see you want it too so let's have it," I mentioned and started stroking his penis. "Maybe but don't you think it's best at night?" he asked, taking my hand off his penis. "What's stopping you from us having sex now?", I asked him in wonder and a little hurt. "Kendall, I'm afraid your sister might barge in here and make me pretty uncomfortable with the situation," he explained briefly and then straightened up. "I can also lock my door and after that it's just us". "It just lacks the cozy atmosphere. I'm especially not in the mood for sex right now," he explained. "Okay, fine by me. Have you eaten anything at home yet?", I asked him. "Yes, so for me you don't have to make anything to eat," he replied. "But I still need to make myself something to eat," I stated, looking to Logan. "What are you thinking about?" he asked as he looked at me as well. "I just thought of what I could make Katie and I to eat". "Like what?" "You'll see then Logie," I replied, smiling and kissing him briefly. "Alright, I'll stay here in your room in the meantime," Logan mentioned and I agreed. Shortly after, I left my room and went to the kitchen to get our toaster. "Katie are you hungry?", I asked my little sister as she joined me in the kitchen. "Yes, what do you have to offer?" she asked, looking at me eagerly. "Toast, sis," I replied, holding a slice of toast in my hand. "Agreed," she agreed, and I topped our toasts shortly after and then toasted them. After that was done, I walked back into my room with a plate where my toast was on it. "Toast," Logan said as I joined him again on my bed.

"Indeed. And you're really not hungry?", I asked as I took a bite. "No Kendall," he replied and smiled at me in response. "Good so what do you want to watch?", I asked Logan as I turned on my TV and zapped through the different channels. "Garbage, garbage oh," I said now sticking to one particular channel. "Hangover. Good choice," Logan agreed with me and we watched that movie. I set my empty plate aside afterward and looked to Logan afterwards. "Wanna get a little more comfortable?", I asked and smiled. "Sure, what did you have in mind?" he asked, looking at me intently. "Laying under the covers with no jeans, just a shirt and boxers?", I asked, looking at him hesitantly. "Gladly," Logan agreed with me and then took off his jeans. I did this as well and then joined Logan in my bed. Without jeans, I didn't feel constricted anymore and it was a better feeling. I snuggled up to Logan, who then put an arm around me and lightly stroked my back. I enjoyed his touch and sighed softly. During the movie, Logan suddenly started kissing me on the neck and pulled me closer to him. "What's wrong with you all of a sudden?", I asked softly, looking at him a moment later. "I'm horny for you," he replied and continued kissing me. "Oh Logan," I sighed and turned to face him. "With Derek? You're not serious!" we heard Katie discussing loudly with someone in the next room. Annoyed, I looked at Logan, who merely smiled and continued to kiss me. "How is that babbling not bothering you?", I asked him with interest. "Just ignore it Kendall. Focus on something else," Logan replied and then took off his shirt and threw it on the floor. "Oh yeah. Sexy," I said, stroking Logan's chest.