Evelyn's success

After this difficult decision, I left the music room again a short time later and went back to the teachers' lounge. "Is everything okay Logan?", Claire asked me as I sat back down in my seat. "Sure, what should have been?", I asked and looked at her briefly. "I don't know but you look pretty shocked", she explained briefly and I just shook my head. "Might be because I just remembered something I should have done a long time ago," I lied, hoping that ended the discussion. Fortunately, no further questions were asked and now I could continue my lesson in the 4KD class. Once there, I first greeted the students and put down my backpack as well as my books. "I know it's annoying but please put the mask on," I asked some students as they looked at me annoyed. "Why can't we have PE now?" asked Simon annoyed. "Mr. Stark is currently still thinking of a solution on how we will have PE. In November we won't be able to have sports at the sports field. Just wait and see," I answered and now we started with the lessons. Since it wasn't really interesting, I'll spare you the details here and now we are immediately after the math lesson.

"Anything special ahead of Logan today?", Kendall asked me as he joined me at the front of the teacher's desk after math class. "Yes Kendall," I replied as I put the math books in my backpack. "Oh really?" he asked in amazement, looking at me with wide eyes. "Yes Kendall, I do have plans today," I repeated and then put on my jacket. "Don't you think you can make better use of the time with me?" asked Kendall tensely. "I think so, guaranteed, only today it's not possible. Especially isn't your mom starting to notice when you're constantly not home?", I asked him. "Well so far she hasn't noticed anything," Kendall replied, looking at me. "I see. First and foremost, we should focus on making sure your mum doesn't notice any of this so soon. It's enough that Katie heard and saw us," I mentioned, looking at him with a stern face. "You're right but I just like being with you," Kendall explained and hugged me in response. I unceremoniously put my arms around Kendall as well and pulled him closer to me. Since the door to the class was closed, no one would see us anytime soon. "I understand you Kendall but we should focus on making sure your mom doesn't notice any of this so soon. I don't want to know how she will react to the situation when she finds out about the relationship," I said and at that Kendall loosened the hug. "Okay, promise me we'll talk on the phone tonight?" he asked disappointedly. "Kendall, I can't promise you that, because as I said, I'm busy. "You'll have time for a quick call won't you?" he asked in wonder. "We'll see Kendall," I said, kissed him briefly and then left the school building.

Arriving home, I saw that I had received a message. From Evelyn. In this short message was written: Hey sweetie. You don't have to worry about anything tonight. The only thing you have to do is shave, especially down below. Then see you tonight my dear. Yours, Evelyn. This message disgusted me, but I had decided so and had to accept this now.

Time jump evening

Since I had not done anything special in the afternoon, we had now reached the point where I had to leave soon. Showered as well as shaved I was already and hoped Evelyn would not have anything against it. In between I went for a walk with Shadow and happened to pass a pharmacy. Without further ado, I decided to go in and buy myself an aid. Viagra will make things a little easier for me, I thought to myself, and without further ado I went back home with Shadow. Before heading out, I made sure I had the Viagra in my jacket pocket, as well as the door locked, and now I headed to Evelyn's house. She texted me her address during the afternoon, which was a bit out of town. When I got there, I wanted to turn back, but now it was too late. I locked my car and made my way to the door. There I rang the bell and waited for Evelyn to let me in. "Hey Logan," she greeted me with a smile. "Hey," I merely said and then entered. "I prepared another snack. Have a seat already," she mentioned and I sat down at the set dining table. Shortly after she brought the food which we ate. When Evelyn had to get up briefly to go to the bathroom, I took the opportunity to take a Viagra tablet. I quickly swallowed it with water and hoped the effect would set in quickly.