Drunk

Kendall's POV:

When I was briefly in the bathroom, I overheard a conversation between Presley and someone else who sounded something like Mr. Smith. The voice went out of tune again a short time later and Presley said goodbye to the man. I then opened the bathroom door and could see Logan standing with his back to me. "Logan," I said with a smile and was about to hug him until I realized something was wrong. For a reason currently unclear to me, Presley was supporting him and managed to sit him down on the couch shortly after. "What's wrong with him?", I asked in surprise when she wasn't really excited to see her brother. "Can I tell you. Logan is drunk," she replied and I couldn't believe it at first. "He's not drunk after all. He's probably just tired," I guessed and Presley crossed her arms in front of her chest. "I.... I'm not drunk after all. I'm su... great," Logan mentioned and I looked at him, startled. "Is that what it sounds like when someone is drunk?", I asked uncertainly since I hadn't experienced a situation like that before. "Exactly," Presley replied, looking at Logan. "What should we do now?", I asked perplexed as I eyed Logan as well. "We get him ready for bed. He needs to sleep it off," Presley explained and we both helped Logan back to his feet. "I don't want to sleep yet," Logan whined as we walked toward the bedroom with him. "But you are going to go to bed. But I have one more question for you," Presley started and Logan looked at her. "Do you have to go to the bathroom first?" she asked him and I looked at her confused. In response, Logan just laughed and Pres rolled his eyes. "All right. Kendall you deal with him," she ordered me and I looked at her in wonder. "Logan didn't give you an answer, did he? How do you know he has to pee?", I asked tensely. "Mostly when he laughed at that question while drunk, which is supposed to mean yes". "Do you have proof that it was every time?", I asked, a little annoyed. "Is it enough for you if I tell you that Logan used to pee in his bed whenever he went out partying? Mum got to clean his mattress afterwards and she was never pleased then," she told me and Logan laughed in response.

"Well, convinced. But why do I have to do it and not you?", I asked tensely. "Because you're also a man like Logan and I'm definitely not doing that to myself," she replied, gesturing for me to go into the bathroom with Logan. "All right but you owe me one," I said annoyed and propped Logan up to the bathroom. "You may tell Logan that," Pres called after me as I closed the door behind us and was now alone in the room with Logan. "All right. Please tell me I just need to prop you up and you do the rest," I hoped and in response Logan grinned. "You have a lot to learn my little one," he laughed and I was now left to do all the work. Arriving at the toilet, I centered him, supported him with my arms and unzipped his jeans. "You're going all out," Logan mentioned slurring as I pulled his jeans and boxers down. "In case you noticed, I'm helping you pee right now so shut up," I ordered him annoyed and he just grinned in response. "You're pretty cheeky. You do realize I'm your teacher right?" he asked, eyeing me. "Yes and you hopefully realize that you should do your part here or we'll still be standing here until tomorrow," I remarked as I was ready to get this over with. Logan's grin disappeared, seemed more serious the next second, obeyed my command and started peeing. I put my head on his shoulder to keep an eye on everything and that Logan wouldn't do anything stupid. Fortunately he didn't and in five minutes we were done with it. I put Logan's boxers back on and pulled the jeans down his legs. All he needs to sleep is his boxers and a comfortable shirt. Again I supported Logan and left the bathroom with him.

"You okay?" asked Pres as she sat on the couch and eyed us. "So far, yeah. I'll put him to bed," I noted, dragging Logan and me into the bedroom. Once there, I set him down on the bed and then he lay down on his own. I sat down on the edge of the bed and started unbuttoning his shirt. As I did so, he smiled sweetly at me and seemed to enjoy this touch. At this point, he seemed to me as if he was back to normal and merely faking his drunken state. When I had unbuttoned his shirt, I pulled it off his shoulders and took the shirt that was lying on the bed. To put it on him, I pulled him up to my height by his arms and pulled the shirt over his torso. Then I pushed him lightly onto the bed so that he could sleep and I could finish watching the movie with Presley. But it did not come to that. When I got up and went to the door, I heard Logan say something again. "Ke... Ken... Kendall," he said drunkenly and I turned back to him. "What?", I asked, eyeing him. "St... Stay," he asked and I went back to the bed and lay on my other side, but kept a little distance from Logan. He reeked strongly of alcohol and when he talked it was a little worse. Slowly he came closer to me and snuggled up to my side. The action was really sweet and untypical for Logan. In a normal state he never did that but now I got to know a new side of Logan. He put my arms over him and rested his head on my chest. I didn't push Logan away and for his sake I stayed lying next to him and wrapped him in my arms. As I thought about the situation, I realized that most of the time I was the one who snuggled up to Logan and then hugged him, but when drunk, it was Logan. Logan's kind I already knew. Being older than me and my teacher, he acted more mature and responsible than I did. He also liked to show affection, but not really in the form of cuddling and kissing. Mostly sex was one of the things where he showed all his affection for me. Guaranteed Viola was to blame for that. She merely let Logan show his love for her during sex and never in public or in their life together. I had to teach him that he could reveal his affection even without sex. In the form of kisses, cuddles and hugs.

While I was thinking about this, I felt Logan take his head off my chest and look at me, exhausted. I just looked at him and waited to see what would happen next. Logan leaned his head over me slightly and came closer to my face. He looked back and forth between my eyes and lips until he finally kissed me. Immediately I tasted the taste of alcohol and tried not to gag. Luckily for me, I managed to ignore the taste and focus entirely on Logan. Through that kiss, I'm sure Logan was trying to tell me that he was glad I was with him in this situation. When he released the kiss, he snuggled back up to me and rested his head on my chest. "I love you too Logan," I whispered, stroking his head. Not five minutes later, he was already asleep and I was getting sleepy too. After a short time, I also closed my eyes and fell asleep too.