Twoness

"Tell me you noticed those looks between them too," I said, looking at Logan tensely. "Sure I noticed them but don't worry about it," Logan replied and then went to the table to drink his coffee. "They looked in love," I stated, leaning against the couch. "Kendall, Camille is not Jaime's type. He likes blondes that are his age," he replied, coming over to me with his cup. "What are you and I up to now?", I asked when it was already 6pm. "I don't know. Does your mum know where you are?". Before answering anything, I quickly picked up my cell phone and sent off a message to Mum. "Yeah," I replied, looking at Logan. He merely rolled his eyes and drank the rest of his coffee. "How about we enjoy our togetherness?", I asked him as I put my arms in his neck and pulled him closer to me. "Sounds good to me," he agreed and put his hands on my waist. "I love you Logan," I said and kissed him in response. Logan placed one hand on my cheek and stroked it with his thumb. Logan returned the kiss and when we released it, Logan leaned his forehead against mine. "Me too," Logan replied with his eyes closed. "Want to watch a movie?" he asked, looking at me with a relaxed expression on his face. "Sure," I agreed and thereupon we sat down on the couch. Logan searched for a movie and after a short while found one that interested us. The genre of the movie was a combination of action and comedy. We made ourselves comfortable on the couch and I snuggled up to Logan. He then put an arm around me and we enjoyed our time together.

After a while I got a little bored and thought about what I could do. A short time later I had a plan and would implement it in the next few minutes. Logan continued to watch the action of the movie attentively while I already had other thoughts in my head. Unobtrusively, I guided my hand to Logan's pants and gently placed it on the center below the belt line. Logan still showed no reaction and I began to slowly stroke him through his pants. I wasn't looking for sex but I wanted to spoil Logan a little. A short time later I could already perceive a twitch of his penis and noticed that Logan was looking at me. He didn't say anything and by that I assumed that my action was ok for him. Afterwards, I felt Logan put his hand below my waistline as well and started to stroke me gently. I enjoyed his touch and decided to take it a step further. I gently slipped my hand under Logan's pants and boxers and stroked his already heated shaft. Slowly I pulled back the foreskin and heard him moan. I then pulled his pants and boxers down to his knees and began to slowly pump him. Logan sighed and pulled my pants down to my knees as well. He also gently pulled back my foreskin and I moaned in pleasure. Now we both sat side by side on the couch and satisfied each other. A new experience what we had not yet experienced together. Barely ten minutes we enjoyed this feeling until Logan suddenly stopped his movements and pulled my pants back up. My hand that just pumped him, he enclosed and indicated that I should stop. I didn't understand his sudden action, but I listened to him and he pulled his boxers and pants back up. After that, someone entered Logan's apartment and I looked at him in amazement.

He said nothing until we heard someone else's voice. "I'm back," I heard Presley's voice and continued to look at Logan in confusion. "I'll explain later," he whispered to me so only I could understand him. "Were you able to find anything useful?", Logan asked his sister when she joined us. "Yeah but everything was way too expensive. Hey Kendall," she greeted me kindly and sat down next to Logan on the couch. "So what did you two do?" she asked, looking at us intently. "We've been discussing Kendall's final paper he's writing with Camille and Carlos and now we've decided to watch a movie," Logan explained to her and she nodded. "Sounds interesting. What are you writing your thesis about?" she asked me. "About doping in elite sports," I replied and yawned in response. "You picked the perfect support teacher for that," she noted, smiling. "I wanted to take a topic with my friends so we could be with Logan. I wouldn't put up with another teacher who didn't like every little detail of my work," I explained briefly, and Logan laughed in response. "I won't make it that easy for you either my dear," Logan mentioned and kissed me briefly. "Alright you two. I'm going to go take a shower. See you in a minute," Presley said and then disappeared into the bathroom. There was silence between the two of us for a moment until we heard the shower turn on. "Good, now for your explanation," I demanded, looking at Logan tensely. "My sister is currently staying with me. She got kicked out of her apartment by her girlfriend after a fight and then didn't know where to go," he explained briefly. "I see, and you couldn't tell me about it earlier?", I asked him. "Well, when was I supposed to do that? First of all, it's not that important," he replied, looking at the floor. "Not that important? I as your friend should know about it before we both sit here naked jerking each other off," I mentioned, now waiting for his answer. "That's why I dropped out. I heard Presley was just in the stairwell at that moment," I said.

"Ok, so where is your sister sleeping?", I asked him. "It's difficult at the moment. Yesterday she couldn't fall asleep on the couch and kept me awake for several hours as a result. I then suggested that she could sleep next to me in bed, but that produced the same result. Somehow I also feel that she is hiding something from me but I don't know what." "What makes you think that?", I asked with interest. "She's acting a little different than usual. Pres seems nervous and sometimes absent when I ask her something," he explained. "Logan," I started, putting an arm around him. "I think you're worrying unnecessarily again. Presley is fine besides getting kicked out of her friend's apartment," I replied, looking at him. "Yeah, since she's overplaying the situation and won't come clean," he seriously contradicted me. "Logan, what scenario would you like to have happen to your sister but won't tell you?", I asked him provocatively. "Preferably none but I sense something is wrong". "Why are you thinking so hard about the situation?". "I want her to be fine and have it in her head to tell me everything," he explained. "Your sister will tell you what's going on, if she's hiding anything from you. You are her big brother, after all." "You're right Kendall. I think I'm getting too far into the current situation," I confessed, looking at the table in front of me. "Shall we continue watching the movie?", I asked Logan tensely. "As long as you don't do anything naughty like you did earlier I'd love to," he agreed, grinning at me. "Agreed but you have to admit you liked it," I mentioned as I snuggled up to him. "Of course I liked it and would have liked to continue enjoying it," he replied looking at me briefly. "We can continue this," I suggested. "Not with my sister in close proximity," he declined and I accepted.

After about 20 minutes, Presley was done showering and then sat down with us. "I think I have to start heading home," I sighed as we watched another program on TV. "Prescribed by your mum?" asked Presley with interest. "Yes, unfortunately. She says during the week I'm supposed to be home on time for dinner. On weekends I get to stay over at Logan's house sometimes," I explained disappointedly and got up from the couch. "Hey cheer up. You see me in your classes and you can call me at home anytime," Logan said as he walked me to the door. "I know Logan, yet it's much nicer to see you in person," I explained, putting my arms around his neck. "That's for sure. Half a school year left and then we can officially be seen together in public as a couple," he reminded me and I smiled. I'm already looking forward to that time." "Is there another kiss goodbye with you two?" asked Presley as she leaned her head on the couch and looked at us both. "You always manage to ruin the good moments," Logan mentioned looking at her. "Just forget I'm here. Move on," she said and Logan turned back to me. "What did you say before? Just ignore Logan. Focus on something else," I reminded him and pulled him closer to me. A moment later, I put my lips on his and kissed him. Hesitantly, he put his hands on my waist and returned my kiss. When we released the kiss, we looked at each other for a short while until I said goodbye to both of them. "Good night you two and see you tomorrow Logan," I said before finally leaving Logan's apartment and heading home.