Consequences of alcohol use

Logan's POV:

When I opened my eyes the next morning, I felt symptoms of a hangover. A severe migraine-like headache and nausea that grew stronger with every movement. In addition, I noticed that I was lying on Kendall's chest and he continued to sleep soundly. I had no idea what had happened yesterday, nor why Kendall was lying next to me in bed. Gently, I took my head off his chest and freed myself from his arms. As I sat up in bed with my headache, I felt my nausea increase abruptly. Just before I threw up, I ran out of the bedroom, on to the bathroom, and then hung over the toilet. It had been a long time since I had this feeling, but I never wished it back either. Yesterday, I had clearly overdone it with the alcohol. As I continued to vomit and cough into the toilet, I felt a hand stroking my back. "Are you okay?", I heard Presley, who I had apparently woken up by my action. At this point I couldn't answer because I was preoccupied with my nausea. When I had emptied my stomach in this way, I spat the last of it into the bowl, leaned against the nearest wall and flushed. The next moment Kendall came into the bathroom as well, since he must have overheard in the next room.

"Are you okay?" he asked me worriedly, kneeling down on the floor with me. "Honestly, I feel like shit. I just threw up everything out of me and now I feel my severe headache and dizziness," I told him and Kendall looked at me perplexed. "The first idea would be for you to let him rinse his mouth out," Presley suggested. In response, Kendall helped me slowly get up from the floor and had me wash my face as well as my mouth at the sink. Together with Kendall's help, I left the bathroom and lay back down in bed. "What can I do to make you feel better?" asked Kendall as he sat down on my side of the bed. "I don't. If you can't put yourself in my shoes, it's that much harder," I replied and sighed. After that statement, Pres walked into the room with a glass full of water and placed it on my nightstand. "You should drink something," she advised me, and was about to leave my bedroom again until I stopped her. "What's in it?", I asked skeptically, as the water seemed cloudy and something was dissolved in it. "I have a sachet of aspirin dissolved in it. It will help with your migraines," she explained briefly, looking at me. "You are aware that aspirin makes my nausea worse," I replied, holding out the glass to her. "You've never had anything for that medication," she mentioned, confused. "You think. But I'm not willing to convince you otherwise if it makes me puke again," I remarked, and then Pres took the glass back and left the bedroom.

"What happened at the Christmas party yesterday?" asked Kendall tensely, looking at me. "I can't tell you because I remember almost nothing about last night". "You must remember something," Kendall surmised, and meanwhile Presley came back in with a glass of water, which this time looked clear and I had no doubt that she might have mixed something in for me again. "I have a complete film break. How am I supposed to remember anything?", I asked him, feeling my severely stabbing headache again. "What does a movie have to do with anything now? Too bad it's broken but what does that change about your current state now?", Kendall asked me, looking at me confused. "Kendall. A movie break has something to do with your intoxicated state. For example, if you are heavily intoxicated, you can still have conversations with someone, but your brain can no longer fully store that conversation in your memory. The alcohol causes memory loss," I explained to him briefly. "Oh I see, I would have liked to know what a teacher Christmas party is like," Kendall said disappointedly. "Believe me other than drinking alcohol, dancing and talking, there's not much going on. Although there is one thing I remember," I stated, wishing I hadn't seen that yesterday. "What would that be?", Kendall asked me with interest. "I had to watch Evelyn and Paul have sex for a minute," I told him and Kendall looked at me confused. "Who?". "Mrs. Carter and Mr. Stone," I explained and now his eyes widened. "Isn't Mr. Stone taken?". "Forgiven? The man is married and has been for four years," I replied, shaking my head slightly. "Oh man. His wife won't be thrilled about that, though, if she ever finds out. I'm sure he'll be single again after this," he surmised. "We said that after the first two slips but they are still husband and wife," I mentioned. "How many times has he cheated?" he asked tensely. "With yesterday, we are already at eight times". "Eight times!!!" exclaimed Kendall at which point I winced and put my hands to my ears. Though not from shock, but from pain as my sense of hearing had become more sensitive from the residual alcohol. Suddenly I felt a strong stinging in my ears which made me close my eyes and turn to the other side of the bed. I only heard Kendall say something until I felt him get up from the bed and leave the room.